The first game you remember playing?

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Quickly followed by Centipede. Which, conveniently, was the game my now-fiancee kicked me off of when we first met. Weird world...

GrimFandango92

Aug 19, 2009
first console games were-super mario world and zelda on Super Nintendo,
mortal combat 2 soon after.

Might and Magic VI/Diablo/Final Fantasy 7 on pc,
don't remeber which was first probably final fantasy....ahhh memories,
but bloody hell I'm old lol

KDBTV

Feb 8, 2009
The first game I can remember playing was pokemon crystal
It came with the pokemon edition Gameboy!

brumby

Jan 7, 2009
descent 1 and 2 on the mac. then games like glider and spin doctor.

brilliant old mac games. esp spin doctor.

The first game i bought was starcraft.. I was 8 years old.

Seras

Aug 12, 2009
Cannon Fodder on the Commodore Amiga 500... *amused that the code name for the Amiga 500 was 'Rock Lobster'*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_500

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
Im not sure, it was either Time Crisis in the arcades or Gunship on the PC.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
Abi79 said:
Ah, Doom, at my cousin's, when I was three years old. Good times, good times. Even better times now.
Same, except it was my brother's game, and I played it a few years after it had come out :D

Toty54

Jul 11, 2009
I believe it was Tachyon for the PC. Either that or Mario for the Gameboy Pocket.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
Some helicopter game on the Mega Drive, don't remember the name though I believe it's upstairs somewhere.

wolfskin

Sep 10, 2008
I think it was the original Prince of Persia.

Though thinking about it I can remember playing Spaceship Warlock (if that is it's real name) with my dad so that may have been the first one.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Space Taxi on Commodore 64.

I was five at the time and remember being soooo amazed. My father had gotten the C64 via work with reduced prize, only around 1500 euros in today's money (retail prizes around here would translate to about 2000? at the time). Considering the machine had no writable hard drive and 64kb of RAM (same as my pocket calculator) it was still almost a miracle machine back in 1989.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Some boat racing game thing on PS1. Can't remember what it was called. My gaming record sucks. The first game I owned was HP: Philospher's Stone. I was very young. My gaming CV is on it's way to repair now, minus a few J-RPGs.

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
Ugh, a game that has been plaguing me for years. It was some sort of treasure hunting game involving a pirate for the Commodore 64. It was a maze game, with different level layouts each time. I've been trying to find it, but I can't seem to find any information on it.

So, either that, or Exterminator on the same system.