The flat-out worst game you have ever played. EVER.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
Joshimodo said:
MulticolorCharizard said:
Joshimodo said:
CoD series past #3.
Oh fuck off.
Aside from CoD4's decent campaign, name one redeeming feature or anything remotely interesting/not broken.

Can't? Didn't think so.
Well I quite liked MW2 multiplayer on PC... What drove me away from that game was VAC's nonexistent effort to keep hackers down.

OT: Spore... A huge pile of disappointment.

MonstersInMyCloset

Jul 26, 2009
has to be a tony hawk game for the ps3 i got when i had 15 bucks to spare

i enjoyed the games in the past but this was like they had gone backwards and removed the fun

and it was so blatantly obvious they were just pandering to the 12 year old skater scene

absolutely nothing creative about it

i returned it the next day

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
PeePantz said:
RAKtheUndead said:
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600. Call it schmuck bait. I had to see whether it lived up to its reputation.
I played this game as a wee lad. Awful, just awful. Its hatred has made such a strong comeback in recent years, and gained a cult following. I remember being very little and knowing that game is utter bullshit.
My first console was the NES but I am old enough to remember playing that on friends' ataris and yes it probably is the worst ever. The Raiders of the Lost Arc game was really bad too.
Definitely a movie based game. There was a Mazes of Tron game for Intellivision that was really bad too.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
SextusMaximus said:
CoD4's multiplayer, CoD5's campaign + multiplayer + zombies, CoD6's Spec Ops + CoD7's Campaign + Zombies.
CoD4's multiplayer was fun for about 10 minutes, then you realised it was just a grind to get overpowered weapons to beat people who didn't have to time to unlock it. Too easy, and unbalanced.

WaW's campaign was a joke, and while zombies was ok, other games did it better, first. No redeeming features or interesting parts.

Spec Ops was dire. Same problems as all of the CoD campaigns - Linear, set occurrences, dull AI and pretty much only one way to do things. Yawn.

Black Ops campaign is better than MW2 and WaW's, but it's still retarded. Terrible. Zombies has the same problem as before, with no real improvements.

Terrible series.

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
Tekken. That game was so bad it just wasnt funny.
All the Tekken's have been shit. I just cant believe anyone would play them and not want to smash their console over their heads to drown out the pain.

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
Crusaders of Might and Magic for the PS1; it was a licensed, unplayable piece of junk.

Followed closely by BattleToads, a frustrating, overly-difficult game that encouraged being a dick to your friend.