The flat-out worst game you have ever played. EVER.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Final Fantasy X-2. It was like every "girly" cartoon ever created in the 80s packed into an offensively saccharine ....(insert other protracted hyperbole here).

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Superman 64 hands down.

A game so horribly made that I found it impossible to even move properly.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Bebe's Kids for either SNES or Genesis, not sure which system it's on. But the game is HORRIBLE.

I think there's only one person who beat it, he did it on youtube and oh my god, OH my God the 5 people who made that game should be ashamed.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
It's a firm tie between Too Human and Two Worlds. Though Too Human had redemption with the whole Cybernetic Norse Gods thing, admittedly.

..Just utterly failed in implementation.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Mar 16, 2009
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.

...Probably the most poorly designed turn-based RPG I've ever played. I regret buying it.

Beat it in two days and then sold it back.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I'm stuck between Call of Duty Modern Warfare
and Call of Duty Black Ops

they both have single player campaigns that only last about 6 hours (if you play on hardcore)

they both have painfully linear paths through the missions, with snipers taking the place of invisible walls

playing on easy or normal feels like a fucking insult while you can't take a breath on veteran without getting shot 50 times

they both had an atrocious story and even worse voice acting (but Black Ops is the worst game in that respect by far)

and the muliplayer...oh god the multiplayer
(you should know I think the concept of competitive is fundamentally flawed but certain games like Halo Reach can make it work well)
but there are 3 things in particular about Call of Duty's multiplayer that make me hate these games more than anything else I've played

first they can't match games fairly
more than once I've been the only level 1 in a game and everybody else was above level 50
what the fuck kind of game doesn't have a beginner level server?

secondly higher level players get better guns and perks
what the fuck?
once you have proved that you're better than everyone else we'll give you some good guns and perks.
so the good get better while the bad get repeatedly slaughtered and demoralized?
(even if I was good enough to be a level 70 with the bullet-proof-infinite-ammo-double-damage-instant-kill perk I'd still think it was a bull shit system, a fair challenge is better than domination)

third the fucking guns and perks
in Halo there are 20 guns and you can tell what they are and what they'll do on sight
CoD has like 500 guns with such minute differences between them that you need to have memorized the "Big Book-O-Guns" from cover to cover just to know whether or not you're about to pick up an automatic weapon

in Halo there are 7 perks and none of them are any better than the others. Which are "the best" comes down to player preference.
in CoD there are a shit ton of perks and about 5 or so that can totally make you invulnerable if you're good enough to have unlocked them.

anyway, I can't decide whether Modern Warfare is worse than Black Ops or not

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_64

About the worst I could think of....and maybe raiding the old PS2 >$20 bin @ a Gamestop several years ago....

DarksideofNick

Jun 1, 2009
X-Blades... I played it for about an hour and wanted to snap it over my knee... luckily it was just a rental so I returned it and got another (better) game.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
James Bond: The World Is Not Enough for the Gameboy Colour. I fucking hated that game. Cheap instant death puzzles, Impossible stealth missions and a silly low life total. Also its James Bond without a single ridiculous thing going on.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Mikeyfell said:
I'm stuck between Call of Duty Modern Warfare
and Call of Duty Black Ops

they both have single player campaigns that only last about 6 hours (if you play on hardcore)

they both have painfully linear paths through the missions, with snipers taking the place of invisible walls

playing on easy or normal feels like a fucking insult while you can't take a breath on veteran without getting shot 50 times

they both had an atrocious story and even worse voice acting (but Black Ops is the worst game in that respect by far)

and the muliplayer...oh god the multiplayer
(you should know I think the concept of competitive is fundamentally flawed but certain games like Halo Reach can make it work well)
but there are 3 things in particular about Call of Duty's multiplayer that make me hate these games more than anything else I've played

first they can't match games fairly
more than once I've been the only level 1 in a game and everybody else was above level 50
what the fuck kind of game doesn't have a beginner level server?

secondly higher level players get better guns and perks
what the fuck?
once you have proved that you're better than everyone else we'll give you some good guns and perks.
so the good get better while the bad get repeatedly slaughtered and demoralized?
(even if I was good enough to be a level 70 with the bullet-proof-infinite-ammo-double-damage-instant-kill perk I'd still think it was a bull shit system, a fair challenge is better than domination)

third the fucking guns and perks
in Halo there are 20 guns and you can tell what they are and what they'll do on sight
CoD has like 500 guns with such minute differences between them that you need to have memorized the "Big Book-O-Guns" from cover to cover just to know whether or not you're about to pick up an automatic weapon

in Halo there are 7 perks and none of them are any better than the others. Which are "the best" comes down to player preference.
in CoD there are a shit ton of perks and about 5 or so that can totally make you invulnerable if you're good enough to have unlocked them.

anyway, I can't decide whether Modern Warfare is worse than Black Ops or not
Try Tf2. No perks, no worrying about finding your best guns, just set classes, fun maps, and silly silly sound effects.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Gonna go with "The Last Remnant". That game just had no redeeming value. Seriously, none.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Oblivion. Flat out broken game. Just an updated Morrowind engine, broken useless combat, poor voice acting, the plot makes no sense, it drags on too long. I like knights of the nine, that's about it.

Predator: Concrete Jungle.
It wasn't that bad until the supposed stealth sections. truly a broken game.
-Tabs<3-

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Simriel said:
Try Tf2. No perks, no worrying about finding your best guns, just set classes, fun maps, and silly silly sound effects.
I've tried it,
competitive multiplayer just isn't my thing

but the CoD games are just so bad that it's sad I can't un-play them