The Gaming World would be a better place without....

Murray Whitwell

Apr 7, 2010
Activision.
More specifically, greedy companies that copy-paste games each year and sell them for ludicrous prices, thus segmenting the community and making sequel purchase a must for a large online community.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
without parents buying kids games they shouldnt be playing then blaming the game company

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Inb4 consoles.

Fanboys, of all damn types. The 360 is as good as the PS3 which is as good as The Wii which is as good as the PC, albeit in different ways.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Moral Guardians and Media Watchdogs.

It is my humble opinion that the world in general would be better without those groups.

Platti

Nov 16, 2009
PureAussieGamer said:
DAM CAMPERS!!!! you no who you are.
I hate it when my dam is camped as well.

The world would be better off without a rugged brown-haired protagonist in the majority of games.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
The guy in my avatar. I hated him before but him canceling True Crime 3 was the straw that broke the camel's back.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
All of the above... except the Xbox Live one.

Oh, and because I think ahead, all of the below too.

ChipSandwich

Jan 3, 2010
Fanboys of anything and everything. Unfortunately, hatred seems to reign supreme among the indifferent and bored "no-one understands me" demographic, which then grows up into the "I am so much better than everyone else" people that should just go to the #chans and stay there.

Torrasque said:
Quick time events, 10 year olds, trash talkers, un-earned teabagging (when someone teabags you for no reason, like you killing three of his friends before you are overwhelmed by him and the rest of his team), and balanced teams (fuck you Reach. I am sick of playing against Generals with Warrant Officers on my team >.>)
Or teabagging after they crouch-camp you with the energy sword. And anyway, rank doesn't mean anything in Halo Reach. A W.O. could have just as much killing power as a Gen.

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
Murray Whitwell said:
[...] greedy companies that copy-paste games each year and sell them for ludicrous prices [...]
This!

Also, publishers and game designers without any love and/or passion for games. (Which kinda includes the people mentioned by Murray Whitwell.)

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
DRM

Whiny parent groups that claim video games made there child do (INSERT ILLEGAL THING HERE)

Long ass key codes

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Soveru said:
The need for games to turn a profit.
This. The reason a lot of games feel the same is because of a fear to take risks. Persona 4 and Okami might be great games but they don't sell well because the majority of people are idiots. The film industry has this problem too. There is a reason Tim Schafer makes less money than Bobby Kotick. Removing the economical side to games would do a wonder for the medium. Sadly, this is the real world and that is impossible.