The Gaming World would be a better place without....

xXDeMoNiCXx

Mar 10, 2010
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/10/us-activisionblizzard-idUSTRE7186NF20110210

Nuff' said.

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
The need for RPG elements in every single game. Also Rock Band and its mutations.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Fabian Stetter said:
3) X-Box Live !!!!!
What is wrong with xbox live? I personally like to be able to play online.
PureAussieGamer said:
DAMN CAMPERS! You know who you are.
Why? It is a completely valid tactic and the reason people hate it is because they die to it. If the didnt die to it, it wouldnt be a problem, but if they didnt die to it, there would be no point in camping, ever.
jawakiller said:
MMOs, in particular, World of Warcraft. Wow, this game sucks some serious ass but for some fucked up reason, everybody seems likes it... How does that work?
Everyone seems to like it because not everyone shares your opinion.
samonix said:
It fills a niche that some people enjoy. Let them.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
stun-locking

8 year-old online gamers

lagging online play

motion controllers...light guns are just fine

fox news

Arnold Schwarzenegger

crap voice acting (I'm looking at you Vanille from FFXIII...seriously at this point there is NO excuse
for bad voice acting)

Game adaptations of movies and vice versa

the Wii

competing consoles...seriously can you imagine if all companies got together to create one console? that would be epic

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
9_6 said:
DLC, DRM, Games for windows live, jiggle physics.
This also Electronic Arts and every other bullshit company that fills their customers harddrives with spyware. Though those jiggle physics are impressive....
Oly J said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
What did you just say?! Wanna go outside punk? (I keed)
Oly J said:
competing consoles...seriously can you imagine if all companies got together to create one console? that would be epic
Also after quoting you 2 times don't think that I have something against you since i don't, but let me explain: If there would be only 1 major console there would be no competition, therefore companies could dish out really bad stuff since you have no alternative. Your idea is beatiful sure, but contest is necssecary(did i spell that right?) to keep the quality of games good.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
baddude1337 said:
Games with only one save slot.
This. AssCreed was a good game and all, but I would like to have more than one save slot to be able to back up my games (which turned out was quite needed once when my game fucked up near the end and didn't let me progress.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
The Gaming World would be a better place without Haters.

It saddens me that more people have put fanboys than this. At least fanboys are taking the positive route and liking something as opposed to hating something else it is entirely within their power to ignore.

Case in point:

jawakiller said:
MMOs, in particular, World of Warcraft. Wow, this game sucks some serious ass but for some fucked up reason, everybody seems likes it... How does that work?
samonix said:

Reshkar

"Face to Face"
May 18, 2010
rabidmidget said:
Activision, it buys out smaller publishers and then cancels their products if they can't exploited to death with sequels, heck, they even treat their leading devs like crap.
This and Jack Thompson.

Or games in general: Campers..

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
Quick Time Events are a pain in the ass, especially when you have to pull a muscle trying to tap a button "repeatedly" without slowing down.

Bioware and Blizzard have the right policy: it's done when it's done.

Cockney_Jesus

Feb 18, 2009
People who hate games they've barely played without giving a good reason.

And Call of Duty, that game sucks!