The Last Character You Played As in a Video Game

Ventilator89

Jun 25, 2011
league of legends... playing katarina! That would be epic!. but.. oh dear... 'violence solves everything?' Dx

Garchomp445

Jun 28, 2011
I'm totally screwed. I would be the most screwed out of all of you. Guess what game I played last? SPELUNKY! Yay I get to be killed horribly LITERALLY THOUSANDS of times! Except I was playing a mod that lets you be a mantrap! Yay I'm blind! And have 3 hearts! At least I get an invincible mattock if I eat one...

Oh yeah, him in my life? He'd be pretty decent at marching formations, as he has limitless stamina and endurance. His other fine qualities, like being able to jump twice his height, might be useful...

Krxis Rowe

Apr 2, 2010
Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. I could swing being a Minstrel/fallen angel thing. I could just grind on Slimes for a few days before moving on. Grinding is much more fun when you actually get to swing a sword.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Damn it...I don't want to be a guardian. How would I even know how to use photons and stuff from Phantasy Star Universe.

I'm pretty sure my Phantasy Star character would have a hard time adjusting from the future to a dull life of nothing and playing games xD

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, it's been awhile seen I've seen a thread like this. Yeah, it's been quite some time since this afternoon.

Anyway, so I'm now a Mercenary in Aranna (Dungeon Siege II). I am so screwed.

YourEvilClone

Mar 29, 2011
I think the last game I played was Super Street Fighter IV. And I played as Oni... So Oni must go to school and take classes without killing everyone while I fight people who can shoot fireballs out of their hands on the street

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I was just playing Portal 2 so Chell and me switch. Well if I have a long fall boot then I don't have to worry about falling to my death. I did however touch the lasers so some body parts may be cut off. Also I got shot a few times, so I'll probably bleed to death. As for Chell in this world? Well she just got her freedom, while I'm treading through the old parts of Aperture!

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Malachai from Borderlands. A sniper in a world of crazy people with guns and man eating beasts. I'd last...two minutes, maybe three.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Last game I played was A.V.A. I don't think a random grunt would do too well in college... And I wouldn't do too well in a combat situation. I mean, I got the aiming down, but in no way am I able to lug around 50 pounds of gear while running and shooting.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Last game I played was Catherine...

I am so fucking dead.

For those who don't know,here's a trailer for the game part of the game

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
Last game I played was Fallout New Vegas so I have the vast joy of being stuck in the Mojave Wasteland while the courier gets to enjoy a world where everything hasn't been destroyed by radiation, lucky him.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
My Minecraft character..

I cannot punch down trees, nor can I punch holes in the ground. I'm f***ed.

He'd probably have a tough time with my life though, since not many of my daily errands and duties can be solved with punching.

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
I am now going to be fighting for my life on the Sprawl. Issac Clark will be sitting in my room comfortably. I shall soon be reanimated as a necromorph :(

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
tombman888 said:
Well, if i was playing League of Legends, does that mean i become the Summoner or the Champion.

If i become the Summoner, then whoopie! sounds sweet.

If i become the champion (which my last was Veigar) then, eh, at least i can respawn XD
lol, me too, only I'd be Lux. In the name of Demacia, I will punish you!"

I played Star Craft 2 before that. How would that work, would I be the Executor ( I was Protoss ) or a probe or a Stalker? Oooh, or an Immortal. Sweet.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Carl Clover from BlazBlue. Sooo I have some living weapon to protect and corrupt me, and I'm a child prodigy. Unfortunately a muscle-bound guy wants me to call him 'master' and teach me the power of love. Either that, or I'm probably going to die.

Huh. Well that's...not good.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Well I replaced Mario from Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door.

So now I'm paper looking for crystal stars while Mario gets to be a senior in highschool.

I don't know if that's good or bad.

syupweque

Mar 29, 2011
Minecraft.

I'll probably be fine, I can take care of myself in Minecraft.

Though Steve will have a hard time. Everyone will make fun of him for being so blocky. Sucks for him. I hope I get a good world.