The last man/woman on Earth

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
I would get a house and transform it into a museum dedicated to mankind and myself. It's contents would be whatever I can find on my travels and a personal journal and voice recordings.

In the basement you would find a cryo-chamber were I froze myself waiting for the next sentient being to awaken me.

Pretty cool place to find in fallout3 am I right?

Dramatic Flare

Frightening Frolicker
Jun 18, 2008
I just finished reading This Is the Way the World Ends by James Morrow.
The last woman on Earth lived in the Bahamas, was beautiful and intelligent. Due to radioactive fallout, all of her children had been stillborn.
After a month of living alone, she hung herself.

The last man on Earth was taken to Antarctica by "those who were "unadmitted" into life.
I would tell you what he did, whether he restarted the human race or not, but that would be giving away the ending to a very good book.

Suffice to say that since humans are social creatures, I highly doubt most of us would get along very long alone.

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
Hangon. I'm a man/woman. So I think I'll just start reproducing with myself.

*does the hammer dance* I win

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I'd probably go nuts for a little while, do a lot of drugs for a little while, head south for the winter, go north in the summer and then get attacked and killed by a bear or something.

narmeian

Apr 9, 2009
Steal some fast cars, hehehe..... Then probably end up hurting myself, and dying painfully cos there's no-one around to help.

Either that, or go crazy enough to hallucinate other people to talk to...

Roscoe_A

Aug 6, 2009
I'd probably go "I Am Legend"

Hunting while driving a mustang...
Coming from Wisconsin and having an intense love of the mustang I would call this situation a win...sorta

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
no pants sounds like a solid idea... but... hmmm.
I think I would think about suicide at first, but I would want to explore a bit before actually considering.

Table that idea- and find out what the hell happened, or as much as I could.
That and make sure I have a good method of masturbation... because if I am alone.... I think that would lead me to suicide sooner than the whole post-apocalypse/depressing atmosphere

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Go to my local mcdonalds and hope the food is still warm, go to grocery store and stock pile on best food, go to fire arms store and get weapons to fend off animals. Take all video games at the stores and play best ones. Go to japan and get a robot girlfriend. (for transportation why don't you test out flying a airplane? Basically LOOT THE WORLD >:D

Edit: Get a army plane and see how well you are at flying it. Go to a pro track and use there cars to have fun. Also I shall get every Twinkie in world in one spot, and I shall be human with all the twinkies in the world!!! Also I would be proud that I finnaly beat the world!

Sep 13, 2009
Two things:
A) Go stark raving mad, probably OD on cough syrup (I've always been curious) and then die in some interesting way, likely involving jumping off a cliff. Although now that I think of it, climbing Everest would be an interesting way to die.

If that somehow didn't happen
B) Find a dead female body (No, not necrophelia) and take a DNA sample. Make a laboratory and try to artificially create another person in it.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Explore, and probably get eaten by the mutants. (the latter would not out of my own free will).