The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

sdmblack

Apr 18, 2010
Repo the genetic opera, fallout new vegas, and mogworld... i dont want to even think about that.

Allan Carlisle

Dec 15, 2010
Harry Potter and Ezio Auditore survive on nothing but their love as they head south on The Road!

Harry Potter was the film, and the Road was the book.

Assassin's Creed 2 was the game, but I guess that bit was obvious.

Hipsy_Gypsy

Jun 2, 2011
Film: "Help! I'm a Fish"; Game: "Alice: Madness Returns"; Book: "Mogworld"

Uhhh... can't even begin to imagine this one.

x

garbutt

Sep 22, 2009
Game: Section 8: Prejudice
Movie: Captain America
Book: Inferno (not the one by Dante, this one is written by Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle)

So... Captain America in power armour getting airdropped into Hell and then.... I have no idea what. Anyone got any ideas?

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Last movie was the 2003 Battlestar Galactica. Last game was Crysis 2. And last book was Issac Asimov's Foundation.
All I can say this HOLY CRAP!

Kanebou

Aug 21, 2011
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Dragon Age 2
Watchmen (the full comic)

Not even gonna try to put that one together.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
Movie - Across the Universe
Game - Starcraft 2
Book - Atom, an odyssey from the big bang to life on earth

I really can't come up with something for that.

A musical, a RTS game and a science book?

MANIFESTER

Sep 14, 2009
Movie: Army of Darkness
Game: Bastion
Book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Ash wakes up after a terrible calamity has occurred and shattered the world. The only way he can fix it is if he can solve the troubles of the mysterious Vagner family. Of course the only way he can do that...is with his chainsaw and his BOOMSTICK!

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Fright Night mixed with Minecraft and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

So we got David Tennant as a vampire hunter in a blocky world where he is told that he is a wizard. Many adventures are bound to happen.

Sarkimedes

Aug 16, 2011
Game: KOTOR
Film: The Princess Bride
Book: Nineteen Eighty-Four

This...would be awesome. However, the Party would like to remind you that it never existed, and that this message also never existed, and any assertion to the contrary is the work of the traitor Goldstein.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
(Movie: Captain America: The First Avenger)

"Captain America wakes up to find himself...

(Book: Bioshock - Rapture)

... in Rapture, where he faces off against Splicers and Big Daddies using...

(Game: Rock Band 3)

... the power of... rock?"

I'm actually intrigued.

Freethinker101

Sep 19, 2010
World of Warcraft, My Soul to Take, and Halo: First Strike
So Masterchief and a small team of Spartans take on a mass serial killing who is an evil covenant elite who is taken over by a demon, who is hunting them down in Azeroth in there home town, lets just call in Goldshire which is a UNSC military base. That would seem interesting, and rather cool if anyone else would agree?

Jun_Jun

Sep 21, 2009
Suckerpunch - movie
Left4Dead 2- game
Guild wars 2 novel ghosts of ascalon- book

awwww hell yeeeah that's gonna be awesome.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I cant remember my last movie, can i go with show? Thundercats(2011) The Last game i played was Kirby 64, and the last book i read was Latin Quips at your Fingertips.

So Kirby gets the beast copy ability and goes after the Book of Omens telling everyone they are idiots in increasingly elaborate ways. Its revealed that to open the book Kirby must admit its own intelligence and gather crystal shards.

Remove the Kirby label and give it a different stylized art style and it would probably make a good ... something.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Captian America, Command and conquer 3, Mass Effect...

This would be the best thing EVAR... or the worst...

spazzzz100

Oct 14, 2010
scott pilgrim, team fortress 2 and the 5th book in the horus heresy.... holly crap thats awesome, the diffrent primarchs as tf2 classes with over the top one on one fights... i want this so much!