The MOST DRUNK I/You got was...

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I believe it was one thursday, when I was at university. My housemate and I had declared drunken thursdays a necessity, and upon one of these occasions it started around 2 in the afternoon, about the time french class was on, we went to the pub called The Pub, and drank a bottle of wine each, and a guinness, chatting about the ladies, and music and so on and so forth. Next we went to the cocktail bar for a couple, which turned into a couple more, stopped off for a spicy burger at about 7 or 8 in the evening, and as it was to early to hit the nightclubs, we went back to the pub for another drink before eventually we went out to a nightclub and drank some more. Probably vodka and red bull, as it was the drink of the time, circa 2007 and possibly a few brightly coloured alcopops. Then for some reason we tried to run across half of the city, which was foolhardy. I awoke the next day with various minor injuries and a pulled shoulder. It was fun. Probably more so since I wasn't sick by some miracle. I couldn't do anything for two days afterwards, but still.

Sir Shockwave said:
I no longer drink...but there was this one time I drank a single Alchopop and spent the whole night singing the Neon Genesis Evangelion opening song. My forum posts at the time were WEIRD X3
And now I'll be singing it, all evening.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Probably at this Rocky Horror/ Shock Treatment film/ drinking night about four years ago.

Either that, or at Uni, maybe clubbing (though I haven't clubbed very much, as it's usually pretty unenjoyable). Been waaaay too drunk a few times.

Hambers

Jan 25, 2012
Last time I was blackout, throw up drunk I adopted a surprisingly responsible attitude. Halfway through the night and having been too drunk to properly participate in the proceedings I decided it was best to try sober up. I decided the best way to do this was to leave my mates and sit atop a fire escape in a dark alley. This was while cops were roaming the streets and every bar or pub had you frisked on the way in.

Needless to say the police wanted a word with me. I thought I was being polite, compliant and maybe a little charming talking to them. I guess hanging around a dark alley isn't actually an offence. Checking the paperwork the next morning it turns out after they'd identified me as "Code - C White-Other" I self identified as "Code - J Pakistani" and they'd had to write it down. I'd always thought it was a stupid question to ask and I guess this time I acted on it. I'm lucky the cops were all white I guess.

But the most drunk I ever got was when I went from filling up a glass with vodka at a friends to waking up in a wheelchair with a needle in my arm, in another city. I still have no idea who got me that ambulance. I apoligised to my friend later that week and they had not one clue. But that is an embarrassing story.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
It was a couple months ago, in a small gathering at my friend's house. Even though I'd promised myself that I wouldn't drink that night (or at least, not too much), I was roped into playing the drinking game "Never have I ever" via peer pressure, and whadda y'know, they fixed it so I was the first one that got drunk. I ended up annoying the host by eating shitloads of his crisps and chocolate without his permission, but he got his own back by wedging me to the point that my boxers ripped and I spent the remainder of my night wearing a pair of plastic bags, while my friend drew penises on my face in Foundation and attached a bunch of pegs to my clothing. Additionally, I kept on asking one of my friend's girlfriends to show me her thighs, if it was all right with him.

I woke up the next morning with ketchup inside my trousers too. I wasn't sick, though. That happened one party afterwards, my friend's girlfriend's 16th (well, I guess she's my friend now too), where my friend said a good way to get sober was to put your finger down your throat and make yourself vomit. I did so, into the host's bathtub, and I didn't feel any more sober and had to be taken home in a taxi (it was pretty much the end of the party anyway, there were at least two people worse than me - one of them vomited on the carpet - and the host was fine with it).

In conclusion, whenever I get hammered, I always make a pledge to myself to never drink again. And then, at the next party, I just go "Screw it", get drunk anyway and, depending on what I drink and how much I drink (vodka and whiskey are baaad drinks for me), I have a brilliantly uninhibited rollercoaster of a time or a dizzy, bloated night of queasiness that I just want to throw into the dustbin of history.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Ah yes I remember it like it was yesterday, it was on 29th December 2012, and thinks weren't going well as during that time I was in the middle of revising for my university exams and I began to stress out. My friend then came around asking if I wanted to come up to his for a small party since his parents went away for the weekend. Once up there we started to play a drinking game known as Diamonds were you set 9 cards in the shape of a diamond and have to make your way to the other end, however you have to take a drink if you pick up a certain card, a jack is one finger, a queen, two, a king three and if you get an ace, you have to down the whole drink. I went first and after a lot of Magners and Budweiser, my stress was gone, but I got a little over confident and started insisting on playing more and more.

It went without saying, I got very drunk, to the point were I made my friends record a message to my sober self to get out more. At that point I decided to stop drinking for the night however my friend then thought it would be funny to spike my Coke with vodka. One hour later my head was spinning and I had to crawl my way to the toilet to be sick. After my friends left me home at 4 O Clock in the morning, my sister had to help me into bed and gave me a bucket to be sick in. The next day I experienced my first hangover and it was horrible, I couldn't leave my bed, my head was killing me and I missed a full day's worth of revision and as a result I have now cut down on my drinking.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Erm probably the first time I ever got drunk, in which I headbutted a table twice, fell over a few times and proceeded to go around everyone in the party shouting "Sprinkles!" at them and spreading imaginary sprinkles over their heads (this was because it was raining outside). I also was very hyper and happy.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i was around someone who claimed to black out when they got drunk and never remembered anything. they said this happened consistently, every time. i had heard that this was/is an established phenomenon, but i couldn't/can't imagine it. i never/don't believed/believe it. so i set out to experience this level of drunkenness, and consumed way more than usual. the only effect that came of it was paralysis. before i fell unconscious i was lying on the bed, unable to move, but still as fully conscious of my actions as ever.
i stand firm in my belief that intoxication merely removes our inhibitions and reveals the parts of us we normally hide.
i never have and never will believe that it makes anyone do anything they would never consider on some level.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I don't drink often, but when I do I don't get smashed, simply because of the amount of alcohol that it takes to actually get me well and truly drunk. Last time I was drinking I drank like 12 shots of whiskey(three shots of jack, and 9 shots of Fireball, though I don't think they were actual shots, we weren't using shot glasses), three bottles of Smirnoff (the flavored crap), three ciders, and a couple of mixed drinks. All that did was give me a slight buzz. If it did anything, it just made me a little more cheerful, but I would liken the feeling to being mildly sleep deprived, though I couldn't sleep, which is weird considering alcohol supposedly makes people sleepy.

Greg White

Sep 19, 2012
Blacked out once and woke up on my couch facing a trash can.

I usually have enough sense to not get that wasted, but that night was my youngest sister's wedding.

A year in Korea and 2 years at Bragg will teach you your limits the hard way.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
The first bigger time I got drunk was off of Captain Morgan. Unlike your story, I did throw up after a while which was definitely a good thing. Couldn't walk for a long while, never been able to drink Captain Morgan again.

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
I was at a friends place and I threw up in every room and all the hallways.
I think I drank about a half bottle of green label, a few shots of vodka and a few bottles of beer.
I'm a really cheap drunk too.
It's worse when I'm in public though, I yell at random people and ask them silly questions.. I also attempt to do drunken parkour and invariably end up headbutting my friends or something. I left a dent in an IKEA sign once because a friend went up and headbutted it then I thought it'd be a good idea to do the same, it actually didn't hurt at all :D

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
I passed out at a field party about 1 inch from the tent that was set up, and then proceeded to be destroyed by mosquitoes. Also, I went to my friends bday party in the forest and almost walked into the bonfire.

So now I don't drink. Also it tastes like shit.

ShipofFools

Apr 21, 2013
I had just broken up with a horrible woman, and went out with a good buddy to get over everything. We got drunker and drunker, stumbling from bar to bar until it was closing time.
So off course we walked by her house, next to the church. I wanted to throw in some windows, but my friend had a better idea, he broke into her shed and pooped.
You read that right, my dear Escapists, he pooped in my ex's shed.
Only it wasn't her shed.
We were so drunk neither of us realised we were breaking into a church building, where the little kiddies get their sunday school. In a few hours, actually, it was that late/early.

When I woke up (Thank the gods it was in my own bed) and the previous night came back to me, I realised what had happened.
I never told my friend that he shat in a sunday school. Would you?
He always tells the story the way he remembers it, and then I take the person he told the story to aside and tell what really happened.

This has been going on for FOUR YEARS now, it is still... very... hillarious!

Another time was when we all went to the beach to get wasted, stoned, whatever. When the high tide came in, we were a little bit on the high side ourselves, and watched with horror as our stuff was washed away, and the patch of beach we sat on was turning into a fast shrinking island. We had to swim back to the shore, completly out of our minds.

I'm still surprised nobody died that day.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Well fittingly it was at my 18th birthday. (To americans: that when you're allowed to drink everything in europe).
I was pretty accustomed to drinking by then, so that wasn't the problem. The problem was that it was the first time that i threw a party with more people than just my close friends and i wasn't prepared to deal with such a large amount of people.
Two of my friends got in a serious fight, one of my friends lost his newly bought handy. I felt responsible for it all, because it was my party, so i drank. And then i drank a little more. And a little more, only this time i was too drunk to properly mix vodka and cola together. After the party ended, my last recollection is that hurled into the toilet. Then i woke up the next morning in my bed. So yeah, fun night.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Hello all, I'm 18 and a newcomer to drinking.
I do not have much experience in the field but I do have one little thing.

It all began when I was annoyed at the world for being ... annoying I guess.
So I picked up a pretty big bottle of Cider at a Bottle Shop in a shopping mall.
Later that day, I drank the whole thing and even though I had dinner I forgot that the drink contained 6% alcohol.

As I said, I'm new to this.
Half and hour later, my vision lagged and I could only stagger across my room.
I hit multiple objects, including a door.

Pretty much in the end I just sat down in my chair watching anime until the effect wore off.

Though I do have to admit ... it was kinda fun. :p

Madman123456

Feb 11, 2011
I was 15 when our class was done with our equivalent of high school. I got my first real taste of alcohol and proceeded to kill an entire bottle (0.7 liters) of Bacardi rum.
Last thing i heard was before waking up elsewhere was "man he's heavy!".

That was, ironically, a rather sobering experience. Since then, i drank alcohol only for medicinal reasons; whenever i got a particularly nasty cold i'd make me some grog or something.
Sometimes i'd buy a bottle of the cheapest booze and use it to clean stuff. If i kept it to drink it would probably last me a few years or so...

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Well there was the time I drank an entire bottle of whiskey to myself at a friends house party and ended up babbling total nonsense for around 20 minutes while I puked in the flowers outside, then passed out. Thankfully a friend got a recording of said nonsense, was pretty funny to hear the next day.

Then there was the time I ended up drinking way too much cider and strawberry beer. Vomited on a girl I was in the back of the taxi with. Not so fun.

Then there was the time I drank so much that I feel asleep in the toilet of the bar we were in for an unknown amount of time. Got woken up by a bouncer who thought I was doing drugs so I tried to leave but couldn't remember the layout of the place because I was so wasted. I was wandering around trying to find the exit with my cheeks bulging out because of the vomit I was holding back. Eventually found the exit, went around the corner and let the vomit out, then fell asleep under a nearby bridge.

Ah....memories.

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
I only got fall over drunk once.

I think I was 17. My sister, best friend who was back visiting (she'd move to the US a few years before) and I went to a friends house for a party; he was 18 and legal. A bunch of our friends were there. We all drank and partied as we normally did, but my best friend had to be cool. So she kept drinking. I kept up with her.

We watched the Matrix, I remember, as it was just out on dvd. She and I fell asleep on the couch together.

A few hours later I remember waking up to something big and heavy on top of me.

Our friend, the host, was trying to make out with my friend who was asleep, he was on top of both of us.

I don't recall what happened after that, but I know we went home. We may have walked, or called my parents. I can't recall.

And I spent the next six hours puking into the toilet with my friend making fun of me; she'd drank way more but never got sick.

That hangover was just the worst. Never drank to excess again.