The most extreme thing you've ever done

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Swam in a sink hole in Queensland Australia. Up near Cairns. We found out later that Saltwater crocodiles sometimes swim in that sink hole...

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Wore a Beatles shirt to an Avenged Sevenfold concert. Ended up putting a jumper on over it...in the middle of a large, sweaty crowd...at a show with regular pyrotechnics, shit was hot yo.

Participated in a throwing war back in the Scouts. No aim, just two teams on either side of the basement throwing anything and everything at each other (I left with many bruises that day).

Covered myself with bird-seed in the middle of an utterly pigeon filled square once (did the same thing with crackers and deer once too, those things ram).

Flipped a kid 180 degrees vertically once (he asked me if I knew any moves 'cause I was wearing my old Tae Kwan Do outfit to some fancy-dress thing back in primary school, grabbed his arm and twisted it nonchalantly not expecting anything to happen).

I used to stand by the road-side when I was three and play a version of sweet and sour wherein I pulled down my pants at every sour car. Admittedly that's more stupid than extreme.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
- Climbed on two 8 floor building. Drunk.
- Convinced policemen that they should really give me a lift and drive me home. They did.
- Once I re-settled my elbow after it twisted the other way around.
- I occasionally also jump through campfires (a nice tradition from our country- Young men jump through fire to show how manly they are :D )

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
If im at home I play chicken with trains. Its how one of my friends lost both his legs so i guess Ive been lucky.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
So many to choose from... Lets go with this one.

Mixed several large drinks consisting of bourbon, scotch, vodka, rum, beer and wine...
Drank those...
Ate BBQ fuel...
Washed that down with a bottle of vodka...
Changed the tire on my car...
Passed out in the campfire of our neighbours...
13 hours later, got pulled over for a RBT...
0.00!

Besides that...
Every other work day I do something stupid/insane/awesome XD

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Most "extreme"? I was alive during the 90s. In the 90s everything was "extreme." Even walking down the street was EEEEEEXXXXXTTTTRRRREEEEEMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!1!!oneone!!!!

Also,

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
I killed a rattle snake with a bottle rocket once. Emptied out a bunch of fireworks and made on giant ass firework that blew a half-meter deep hole in the ground.

Also I tried juggling lit bottle rockets last year, not my brightest move but my incredible luck kicked in and not only did I not get burned, one of them went off and killed a vulture.

Also tried to ride an alligator once... he didn't approve.
and I punched a goat, bastard had it coming chewing his cud like he was so much better than me.

Maybe I should stay away from explosives and animals...

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
I slid down what everyone affectionately calls the 'Death Slide' when I was about 10. During the winter the death slide turns into an almost completely vertical icy hill with a short ramp at the bottom. It also happens to point RIGHT at a shop wall. Oddly enough, the safest way to get down the Death Slide would be to slide on your ass, use anything else and you're almost bound to get launched into the shop. I've seen it happen, not a nice sight.

krection

Offensive Muggle
Jun 12, 2011
I played with fire in a forest and accidentally killed Bambi's mother. Also I cut myself making cookies once.....LIKE A BOSS!

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
I once was in an axe yard and decided to jump on a branch that was resting about two feet off the ground and for whatever reason decided to keep jumping on it until it snapped. When it didn't I jumped off and realized the amount of sharp objects laying on the ground and I was standing on virtually the only spot of ground near it with nothing potentially dangerous. The amount of stupidity I feel afterward was so vast I could not help but laugh and walk away... Which probably made the situation seem even stupider now that I think about it...

OH! I also broke my toe while sumo wrestling my senior year of high school and then had to walk on it for another 5 hours. Not sure if that is extreme or not.

Nyaoku

Jan 7, 2012
I won a 3vs1 fight at school. Broke one guy's leg and the other pulled a knife...

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
One time there was some grass with a sign saying "Do not step on."

I stepped the FUCK on that grass!

Then one time I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast. WITHOUT ANY MILK.

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
Kendarik said:
Philol said:
I decided to jump out of the window, the room was on the first floor and I did hurt myself.
How do you hurt yourself jumping out of a first floor window? The drop is what, 4 feet? LMAO

Most extreme thing I ever did. Well, that would have to be auctioning off my virginity in high school.
sigh....he's already described this to someone else, in some places the 1st floor is not the ground floor, so he jumped from what you would call the second floor, so aprox 20ft drop

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I sat on the back of a moving car and fell off. Somehow I wasn't injured, though I bounced on my head in a backflip and immediately swore never to do it again.

requisitename

Dec 29, 2011
Got fucked up on acid and cocaine and climbed up on a traffic light pole to better see the stars. It was great fun until the cops arrived.

Got drunk off my ass and climbed the ladder up onto a municipal water tower.. this was before there were fences around every damned thing like there are now.. Also fun times until I had to be rescued by the fire department because I'm ascared of heights and couldn't come back down.

Rode a mountain bike down an oak tree. Thank you Jägermeister.

Went to prison after violating the terms of my probation on a destruction of government property charge.

Spray painted on a cop car. In front of the police station.

Ah, good times, good times. And people wonder why I don't do drugs at all or drink much anymore.