The most frivolous thing you can do with $100 billion

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Write Michael Bay up for 100 Transformer movies. I'd call it a series, with 99 sequels and not one of them good.

They would make a profit though so im not exactly sure its frivolous.

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
Bail out the Euro.

On a more serious note (or less serious?) Probably my own island, with super secret underwater base/cave place, hidden with loads of secret entrances all over the place, considering that would probably only cost 30 billion max, I would use the rest to get myself hooked up with satellites and fiber optic cabling under the ocean, and have enough to buy the latest computer hardware forever. It'd be awesome.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I think Brent Butt said it best (except he was talking about Red Deer, Alberta at the time) I would buy Canada, kick everyone out then ride around on a huge bulldozer type machine with a golden crown on my head and swing a bag of rabbid badgers around.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Frivolous you say? I'd pay a team of people to start a new EVE Online corporation, have them infiltrate every single other corp and alliance, creating the largest virtual spy network ever, and then use it to take over the EVE universe.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
The first thing i would do is reboot Firefly, then i would build an emperor class titan in the middle of London and proclaim myself king.

Jason Fayers

Jul 8, 2011
Buy an Island, a pretty big one. Then make everyone on the island solve all problems in one of 3 ways: Cock fight, card games or spin top battle.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
NightHawk21 said:
My I would establish a permanent colony and robot factory on Mars, and then sneak attack the two people fighting over the moon.

Eclpsedragon said:
Buy an island and some insane scientist, make all female dinosaurs using frog DNA, charge people exuberant prices to see them.

The dinosaurs I mean, not the insane scientist, they cost extra.
I would like to offer my service as an insane scientist. My price is 1 billion a year, and precisely 3 mangos, 4 bananas, and a single pinapple (not negotiable). Also I want my laboratory to be covered in pokadots that are crimson (not red, nor magenta, CRIMSON), and all the windows must be perfectly square on only facing the northern part of the island.
Hmm that's a very reasonable offer ONLY IF you are properly qualified for the job. What are your unique skills and passed work experience?
I require a doctorate in batshit insanity and at least ten years experience in unethical human experimentation. Having a traumatic past in which you have loved and lost never to love again is a big plus.

Also why are manhole covers round?

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
I would do this
Except, you know, it would look like me instead of Bender. I would keep the Pharaoh look though, probably wouldn't keep the fire breath the Bender version has, I would have to keep paying for fuel for that

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'd throw it all on red at the roulette table and hope that the 1-1 odds are in my favour.

EDIT: Then again, I failed to consider whether it's an American or European table. Either would throw in the wild card of those infernal 0s... crap.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Rumpsteak said:
Step 1: Invest it all in to gold
Step 2: Melt down all the gold
Step 3: Recast the gold in to one giant bar
Step 4: Challenge the worlds best thieves to steal it
But if you have spent it all on gold, you wouldn't be able to buy any defences/security systems/ninja cats/samurai gerbils to defend it, hence meaning that all a thief would need is one massive fucking transport fleet of tow-trucks or several jets in order to transport the massive bar.

Yeah, i see your point, but all i would need in order to steal you gold bar is a select group of samurai gerbils, and i would totally rob you blind.

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
I would buy every clock tower in the world and have their faces replaced with pictures of my head, and the hands replaced with large replicas of my genitals.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Eclpsedragon said:
NightHawk21 said:
My I would establish a permanent colony and robot factory on Mars, and then sneak attack the two people fighting over the moon.

Eclpsedragon said:
Buy an island and some insane scientist, make all female dinosaurs using frog DNA, charge people exuberant prices to see them.

The dinosaurs I mean, not the insane scientist, they cost extra.
I would like to offer my service as an insane scientist. My price is 1 billion a year, and precisely 3 mangos, 4 bananas, and a single pinapple (not negotiable). Also I want my laboratory to be covered in pokadots that are crimson (not red, nor magenta, CRIMSON), and all the windows must be perfectly square on only facing the northern part of the island.
Hmm that's a very reasonable offer ONLY IF you are properly qualified for the job. What are your unique skills and passed work experience?
I require a doctorate in batshit insanity and at least ten years experience in unethical human experimentation. Having a traumatic past in which you have loved and lost never to love again is a big plus.

Also why are manhole covers round?
Am I qualified? What a silly question. How could a man who is having a half octopus, half man servant writing this message for him not be qualified? But since you ask allow me to give a quick breakdown of my qualifications.

I currently hold a PhD in Unethical Experimentation from UUB (university of unethical behavior) with a minor in Immoral Decision Making. I wouldn't say I'm insane, mind you my "psychiatrist" (or rather my ex-psychiatrist and present day man-octopus secretary) would have disagreed with you. He seemed to have though that my "insanity" and "depression" were caused by losing the love of my life in an unfortunate sea diving expedition, but as I told him while he was undergoing his transformation, "How could a man that smiles so much be depressed?" I think he's come around now, but its hard to tell since, well have you ever seen an octopus smile? Me neither, but I think he's happy, seeing as I can't think of a reason he wouldn't be. Anyways, as you can see I have ample experience in the required field, and I will bring my own secretary with me saving you from having to acquire another one.

As for your question, who doesn't know that? Everyone knows manholes are round to scare the sewer dwelling alligator men from entering the outside world.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
I wouldnt mind buying my own personal Military Jet.. just so i can do FAST long distance and even Short Distance Travel :D

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
I'd buy a giant magnifying glass in space and fry people who I don't like. And I'd live in a gigantic glass Coke bottle, and my bed would be 3 kilometers long and would be made of marble with 14 waterfalls on either side. I'd also have a butler called Jeffrey, whom I would call Hallington MXVII, but only on weekdays when it is raining.
I'd also buy pi amounts of everything I purchase.