The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
DanielDeFig said:
Murder? As far as I'm concerned it's the most immoral thing you can do to another human being.
If you were given the choice between being killed painlessly, or imprisoned (with no hope of escape) and tortured for the entirety of your natural lifespan, which would you choose?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
icame said:
I forget which game it was in, but there was multiple open graves with dead children in them. I tea-bagged it.
Was it Clive Barker's Jericho? I remember children-ghost-demons in that one...and a children's mausoleum...I don't quite remember open graves but it wouldn't have surprised me.

---

In Oblivion, there is a quest where you're locked inside of a manor with 5 other people and must kill them all. Being the sneaky sort, I systematically kill them off one-by-one. I almost always end it by leaving the old woman and one other person alive (when I don't just slaughter everyone). The most interesting people are the retired blade and, the Nord Solider [sub]who I think was named Huge Jazz[/sub]. Anyway, I also talk to them and they agree that the old woman must be killing everyone and agree to team up with me. Together, we confront the woman and I sit back and watch former cop or, Conan slaughter the poor old woman before I give them a congratulatory blade-to-the-kidney.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
In sims 2 i would make a house with no windows and one door once the sims go in the building i would take away the door. The only thing that would be in the building is a phone.

They would call for pizza and the driver would leave it just outside the building. They would eventually die.

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
Magicman10893 said:
This isn't the worst compared to most of the things I've done, but it is different so I'll mention it. Purposely trying to kill people in sports games. In Madden 10 & 11 I purposely kept trying to injure quarterbacks to the point that the other team wouldn't have any more. In Madden 10 while playing with some friends I purposely tried to shatter Donovan McNabb's knees and wasn't able to, so in Madden 11 I followed him to his new team, broke the starting quarterback's shoulder to get to McNabb (using Jared Allen from the Vikings) and then broke Donovan McNabb's sternum. I jumped for joy! Then I went after Tim Teebow and that bastard from the Browns and torn their knees.

In EA MMA I killed my opponent. I tackled him to the ground and wrestled my way to a good position and hammerfisted the guy to the point where he stopped moving and was covered in blood and I didn't stop until the referee pulled me off. At the end all that was left was a pool of blood that covered half of the ring and the other guy wasn't even there. He wasn't up for announcement of the winner, he wasn't on the floor, he was just gone.
Everyone with posts talking about Fallout 3 or Postal 2, your attention please. Magicman10893 knows immoral. Watch and learn.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
I had a child in Fable 3 and sold him into child labor. Oh and I used dead kids as distractions in Dues Ex.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
In Fallout 3 I put a few mines in the water the Megaton bomb sits in. I waited till morning for the ATOM priest to come down. I found his body near Springvale school.

Hugums

Mar 14, 2011
Either nuking megaton or kneecapping random civilians to drain their life force in inFamous

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
Well, I've done my fair share of killing pedestrians, enslaving people and just being a general dick but my favorite one would have to be kidnapping a police officer in Blackwater in RDR, taking him all the way to Escalera and freeing him and making him walk wall the way back to Blackwater.

That'll show him to call me a menace.

eggsovereasy

Aug 24, 2010
Believe it or not, the one that still makes me feel a little guilty is in Myst 3: Exile, where you have the option of
letting a character (who has been a d*ck throughout the entire game) go home to his family, or leaving him trapped where he can SEE his family, but can never reach them.
I played all the endings just to see what would happen, but I felt like such an a-hole after the "bad" ending. :/

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
You RPG junkies aren't thinking big. I've started a nuclear war in Civilization IV, dropped an H-bomb on Mecca in Civilization V and started World War III, and in Spore, I committed genocide against an entire species by destroying the atmosphere on every planet they inhabited.

Oh, and in Pandemic 2 I've often killed everyone in every country on Earth except Madagascar.

ellistoner

Jun 2, 2010
killing that giant bug (rachni or something) in mass effect one.
I can't do it... every time i play a renegade characater, I HAVE to save the rachni, killing it the first time was too depressing...

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
Chamale said:
You RPG junkies aren't thinking big. I've started a nuclear war in Civilization IV, dropped an H-bomb on Mecca in Civilization V and started World War III, and in Spore, I committed genocide against an entire species by destroying the atmosphere on every planet they inhabited.

Oh, and in Pandemic 2 I've often killed everyone in every country on Earth except Madagascar.
Yeah, and you also ruined the atmosphere if you used nukes in CIV IV IIRC. And I remember one time I started in Pandemic 2 on Madagascar. So I didn't have to put up with that junk about it closing it's port.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Hamhandderhard said:
Yeah, and you also ruined the atmosphere if you used nukes in CIV IV IIRC. And I remember one time I started in Pandemic 2 on Madagascar. So I didn't have to put up with that junk about it closing it's port.
One time I started in Madagascar, they closed the one port before my parasite ever escaped the island.