The most obscure game you own.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Hmmm... I'm not sure if Guardian Legend for the nes is obscure or just old... or both.

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
jump ultra super star, some reborn game, fairy tail, all for ds, all normally only sold in japan, all bought while i was in japan, all fighters, with fairy tail being traditional while the other 2 are platform fighters

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Geneforge. If you have even heard of that game before now you deserve props, let alone playing it.

I am only a man

Feb 25, 2011
Whiplash (or Fatal Racing in PAL regions) for the PC and Evil Zone for the PS1. Whiplash was awesome for being a completely unrealistic and destructive racing game, and Evil Zone was a cheesy, anime style fighter that only used 1 button for attacks and 1 for defense. Despite this fact, it ended being surprisingly deep and enjoyable. Plus, the game has some of the flashiest attacks I've ever seen in most fighters, especially for that time.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Probably "The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 and 2", for pc. I played it for an hour and never touched it again. I got it cheap off of Steam cause it looked interesting and I'd never heard of it before. I mean, I never even heard someone mention it.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
On the N64 I've got Space Station Silicon Valley, a game I never knew about until very recently when I saw it at Play-n-Trade and my GF squirted all over it (figuratively speaking). I've also got Glover on the N64. That was pretty obscure I thought.
I LOVE THIS GAME. My friend had it before he sold his N64 to buy a Gamecube. It was so freakin fun.

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
x-machina said:
I don't know.... probably Prisoner of War. It's a game where you play as a captured pilot trying to escape a German POW camp. It sounds like a great premise but unfortunately its pretty crappy.

As for an obscure game I own that's actually good, I'll go with Penumbra
I actually remember hearing about Prisoner of War and I always wanted to play it so bad because it sounded like an awesome idea for a game. Now I'm glad I never did get it.

I don't know how obscure you could consider them but I have both Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout and Ultimate Battle 22. I also have that odd racing game Kinetica for the PS2. I've also got some old PC games that came with my Windows 95 computer that I'll mention in here if I can find them. I know I still have them. I just have to locate them.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Has anyone ever heard of Disaster Report? Because it's some of the most fun I ever had with my PS2. It's also probably the most obscure game I own. I also own Silent Hill 2, Half-Life for the PS2, Super Mario RPG... that's all I got.

Ah, Disaster Report. I played that when times were simpler, when online ratings didn't matter, and I just enjoyed what I rented from Blockbuster or found in the bargain bin.

Majorlagger

Feb 10, 2010
Decent 2, it was probably the best shooter for its time and it worked on all six directions and was so smooth and had amazing multilayer but everyone i talk to has never herd of it... soo good

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
D for the PSX is the most obscure game I own. Most people I know haven't even heard of it. I rather like it, even if it can be annoying at times.

Balls Mandingo

Apr 15, 2009
Highland Warriors: early 2000s scottish revolution themed RTS game
WW2 GI: mid 90s FPS, pixel graphics
Nam: essentially WW2 GI only replace nazis with the vietcong. Same era and everything
Redneck Rampage: over the top redneck themed RTS, along the lines of Duke Nukem 3D

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
Hatchet90 said:
Has anyone ever heard of Disaster Report? Because it's some of the most fun I ever had with my PS2. It's also probably the most obscure game I own. I also own Silent Hill 2, Half-Life for the PS2, Super Mario RPG... that's all I got.

Ah, Disaster Report. I played that when times were simpler, when online ratings didn't matter, and I just enjoyed what I rented from Blockbuster or found in the bargain bin.
Oh, I definitely remember Disaster Report. It was really fun for it's time. I also thought the girls reason for not climbing ladders before you was pretty funny.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
I don't know what it's called, but some bubble shooter time travel thingy I got for 5 bucks at Costco when I was 9 for the PSX. Even I, at an age where I shouldn't have known better, thought it was terrible.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Bodyworks Voyager. A PC game from the mid 90s where you piloted a shrunken down science vessel and went into people's bodies to shoot various bacteria, viruses, and other nasty such things. My mom got it because it was educational, but it was still decently enjoyable. At least I got to shoot stuff.

NaMorham

Apr 15, 2010
Ultimate Domain (Genesia in some countries) - DOS PC game that came with my 8bit soundblaster and 1x CD drive

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/734/Ultimate+Domain.html