The Most Recent Thing You Bought

jnixon

May 27, 2013
Pre-ordered kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix for ps3 when my ps3 is broken and kh comes out in September. Still worth it.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Today, these motherfuckers.

I haven't seen them in the UK for about ten years, I nearly threw myself into the shelves at Tesco when I saw them.

Online, it was probably my wig.

GeneralBigG

Environmentalist Clarksonian
Jun 26, 2012
Civilization V: Gold Edition off of that thar Steam Sale thingamabobby for seven-and-a-half of the Queen's finest pounds, even though I really shouldn't have.

Captcha: my bad. Indeed Captcha, you sentient bastard you....

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Let's see I bought both Max Payne 1 and 2, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, Onimusha 1, and Final Fantasy Tactics all in one day. Still adding to the backlog of games I'm desperately trying to finish. :p

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
I bought a hamburger yesterday. Before that was gas for my car, like a week ago.

The last time I bought something worth noting was getting a dinosaur at Disney World. That was about two months ago.

Being poor sucks.

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
I got a reflex sight and fore grip for my WE G39C and am currently looking into a stock and pistol.

Edit: So the grip and sight have arrived and I have now ordered a stock and rail now.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
Indie Royale's Arclight Bundle (see http://www.indieroyale.com/), mostly for the two Valley Without Wind games, though AI war might also be interesting.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I think it was the new DMC.
It's alright. Fairly short but the combat is really good. The writing is honestly some of the worst I've seen ever but my expectations were basically minimal anyway so it's no big surprise.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
the antithesis said:
Haven't bought it yet as I can't find one, but I plan to get one of these:

There are cheap knockoffs that put several games in one unit sold at Dollar General and similar discount stores. It's stupid, but I just want one.
This may sound kind of racist if you've never seen a store like this, but do you have any Chinese dollar stores in your area? They're run by people from china and mostly sell cheap stuff that was not only made in China, but pretty clearly intended more for the Chinese market than export. You find them in a lot of malls.

Anyway, I've seen a display of those things in every Chinese dollar store I've ever gone to, although they're usually dressed up to look like a PSP instead of whatever that is.

Although watching that video, if the things I've seen are as good as that, now /I/ want one. I lost it at the Castelvania I music :D

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
I bought a Five Guys cheese burger and a medium Root Beer. I also bought some new Nike shoes and some black shoelaces because I didn't like the red ones the shoes came with.

recurve6

Jan 8, 2011
I just got this in the mail today. Also, ordered 6 more for the rest of the party.

It's a 16" x 24" wall scroll, if you didn't know.

FFX is my favorite game, so yea.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
novelty-wise, i bought that skyrim cinderblock, i mean strategy guide. it's way bigger than it looked in the picture.

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
A new pump and res an EK-DCP2.2 and EK-DCP 2.2 X-Res to replace my XSPC Dual Bay Res and Pump which has developed a leak at the seal after only four months of use, very not happy.

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
A new keyboard, to go with the new PC I put together yesterday.

I finally have my Haswell. AND IT IS EPIC.

*EDIT* Actually, that's a lie. The last thing I bought was McDonalds. Everything else is still true, though.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
It was either a pack of cigarettes or Atomic Robo Volume 5. I can't remember which one I bought first.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010

Other than that, Game Dev Tycoon.
Fun game.
I'm eventually going to get the original Fallout bundle on Steam.

I also want to get the Sky-brick strategy guide.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
The last item I bought was the new Legendary Edition of Skyrim (PS3 version)!

Along with Season 4 of The Closer, and a big book about mysterious places in Norway. The webshop I bought the stuff from has a fixed postage rate, so it pays to buy several items at once.