The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Apprentice1994

Aug 17, 2011
I actually took off my watch a few minutes before I found this thread, and it's sitting to my left. Yeah, I think I'm screwed. It IS solar-powered, so I guess it'll perform its primary function for a long time, but it isn't very good as a weapon.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Well, I just finished oiling up my new Sig P226... So I think I'll be okay. I even went all out and bought the Tritium night sights and Fibre optic front sight. Yay!

Oh, and I have one less magazine than in the picture...
And they're the California ones, so only 10 rounds a piece...

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
My switchcomb?

...I might stand a very, very small chance. Assuming my Manipulation+Subterfuge pool is high enough.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Dracosword said:
My jacket... I'm boned.

(not to be a dick, but am I the only one who notices the topic says the upcoming "weapon apocalypse"?
Oh no! The weapons we didn't pick will rise up against us!

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
A plate, about twelve inches across. From my dinner.

If I have good aim and take a frisby throw, I might take a few down.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Cheese and Crackers. Its pretty hard, so i guess it depends how i use it.

Also, Rule One of Zombie threads, the OP will always have a suitable weapon.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I'm sitting next to an open window so... I have the very earth itself on my side... aww yeah!

TastySurvivor

Vault-Tec Beat Writer
Jun 14, 2010
A pink Xbox controller. Hopefully the Apocalypse is caused by a race of feminine aliens that are in need of an archaic (to them) controller for their kids xbox. Otherwise im dead.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
*quick swivel on chair* Twin sai daggers, sorted!

The original object would been a desk drawer, but since I've got a fair few martial arts weapons in my room, I felt a bit cheated.

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
Just as I opened this thread my cat jumped up on my chair so instead of a bike, which I could of at least used to get away, I now have a cat so crazy it needs depression medication. I mean really, what does a cat have to be depressed about?

Sgt.Weirdo

Aug 31, 2010
errr a sheet of paper with my weekly project status... guess i'll papercut the poop outta them zombies...

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
It's the last three threads that asked this question(I couldn't resist)

It's a wonderful towel... I'm invincible

Silkyn

Feb 25, 2010
A spoon, a bowl, a slice of cherry pie and a mug of hot chocolate. one last meal before I die I guess?

Lurklen

Feb 2, 2010
A foot and a half tall copper statue. Feels heavy enough to do some damage, I might just be okay.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Dominic Burchnall said:
*quick swivel on chair* Twin sai daggers, sorted!

The original object would been a desk drawer, but since I've got a fair few martial arts weapons in my room, I felt a bit cheated.
I know what you mean, I've got three sharpened steel swords in my room, but why the hell would I stand them next to my PC?