The Official Screenshot Thread

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Was this showcase difficult for you? It took me like half a dozen attempts because those monster trucks are surprisingly quick (and then very prone towards rolling over when I got my hands on one).
Hmm, for me at the end it felt like the monster trucks slowed down at the end, so I was able to pull ahead. But ,for the rest of the race they did a good job of staying ahead.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I think I got "Little Orpheous" in that 72 item sale at Humble Bundle. I came across it going through my Steam Library. Imagine Journey to the Center of the Earth as a side scroller platformer with an amusing voice over. Cute game. I just added it to my Steam Deck as it should be perfect for that platform.
1682590571724.png
1682590622529.png

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Are they both in the same season ? Is there a climate difference between the front and rear parts of that jetski ?

I'm trying to read the temperature from that image...
The final picture just has the yellow filter over it. That's all. One of the many filters photo mode gives you. I do have a screenshot of the original color, I just didn't upload it. But if you're wondering what season it is, the game takes place during Fall 🍁 in 2004.

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
The final picture just has the yellow filter over it. That's all. One of the many filters photo mode gives you. I do have a screenshot of the original color, I just didn't upload it. But if you're wondering what season it is, the game takes place during Fall 🍁 in 2004.
I was just referring to the clothes.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I was just referring to the clothes.
Canonically, they both lost their jackets. I just wanted to have Leon's badass coat from start to finish. You can get Leon's jacket by beating the game the first time through. The same applies to Ashley. They both become unlockable costumes. Like so many gamers always wanted. The sunglasses are there just to make them look extra cool. Going in style.

Absent

Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Canonically, they both lost their jackets. I just wanted to have Leon's badass coat from start to finish. You can get Leon's jacket by beating the game the first time through. The same applies to Ashley. They both become unlockable costumes. Like so many gamers always wanted. The sunglasses are there just to make them look extra cool. Going in style.
Ah, yeah. Just checked the default sequence on youtube, and the clothing is indeed more coherent. I thought it was really, in-game, a hilarious disregard for any setting, with characters designed separately, only on cool looking apparel (and the woman's "cool" meaning wearing less than the man - I WAS SUSPICIOUS).

(Also, by the way, the absurd winter clothing I was complaining about at the start of Assassin's Creed Odyssey was apparently a DLC thing - those can be very very out-of-context.)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
thought it was really, in-game, a hilarious disregard for any setting, with characters designed separately, only on cool looking apparel (and the woman's "cool" meaning wearing less than the man - I WAS SUSPICIOUS).
You just described the original RE4. In the case of being cool and sexy by wearing less, that was Ada.

Absent

Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
You just described the original RE4. In the case of being cool by wearing less, that was Ada.
Ada Wong. Come on, impossible. She's dead. Please be serious. Stop toying with my feelings.

(I've stopped playing at RE3. As far as I'm concerned, the series ends very canonically with Nemesis obnoxiously beating the crap out of everyone, and STARS just giving up while Umbrella conquers the world if it pleases them or whatever.)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ada Wong. Come on, impossible. She's dead. Please be serious. Stop toying with my feelings.

I've stopped playing at RE3. As far as I'm concerned, the series ends very canonically with Nemesis obnoxiously beating the crap out of everyone, and STARS just giving up while Umbrella conquers the world if it pleases them or whatever.
That's just depressing snd makes no sense. If you want, just pretend it ends at the third one where Jill and Carlos escape with Barry. Umbrella gets shut down, Wesker never brought himself back to life, and Leon and Claire happily adopt Sherry. Claire eventually finds her brother, Chris, and everyone moves on.

Last edited:

Absent

Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
That's just depressing snd makes no sense. If you want, just pretend it ends at the third one where Jill and Carlos escape with Barry. Umbrella gets shut down, Wesker never brought himself back to life, and Leon and Claire happily the adopt Sherry. Claire eventually finds her brother, Chris, and everyone moves on.
That would be a lie. It's not what I witnessed. 🥺