The Perfect Apolitical/Politics Free Video.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You were just complaining about the size of Tifa's breast
Either you are maliciously lying, or you are mistaken, or you do not know the meaning of the word "complaint", either way, you are wrong.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You know people can just click the "previous" button and see past pages of the thread, right?
Yes, and I very much encourage people to do that and see for themselves what was written.

Don't believe Ondore's lies. I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Either you are maliciously lying, or you are mistaken, or you do not know the meaning of the word "complaint", either way, you are wrong.
You truly lack self-awareness. Funny how the mind wants to forget when it's convenient. @Buyetyen, @happyninja42, and @Silvanus can back me up on this. Give it up dude stop dragging this out. Have some dignity and save the humiliation.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
How did you misspell the easiest word in that?
No, it really is "fon". I looked it up, even.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
No, it really is "fon". I looked it up, even.

The close captions for XII on steam say Von......the fuck?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You truly lack self-awareness. Funny how the mind wants to forget when it's convenient. @Buyetyen, @happyninja42, and @Silvanus can back me up on this. Give it up dude stop dragging this out. Have some dignity and save the humiliation.
Go ahead, humiliate me. Quote me "complaining" about tifa's bust size.

Was it this?
Her remake version is definitely shrunken or constricted or however you want to view it, compared to both the ps1 version and the leather version.
Do you think that this is me "complaining"?
If so, you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word "complaining". I merely stated facts. Boob A is smaller than Boob B. That is not a complaint.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
You set your priorities on making a good comic first, when the message comes second.
You don't view the comic as a means to an end, as in "I want to make this comic IN ORDER TO push this message", you view it as an end in itself.
But what does it matter what comes first? You can make a great comic even if the message was the 1st thing that came to mind. You also have the inherent goal of making a good piece of art because if it's not good, then people won't care and your message won't get through. You can even say artists making art to push a message have a greater interest in the quality of the art because they need it to be good. You really can't extract intentions from a piece of art and many times, the wrong intentions lead to great art. You're over analyzing it. It's similar to not liking something because you find it pretentious even though you have no clue of whether it actually is or not. Just take in the art and if you like it, that's cool and if you don't like it, that's cool too.

Jesus fucking christ, dude. Don't you have a wife at home to go fuck or something?

Stop simping over fake polygon girls.
LMAO, she has big breasts in all of the pics, I really don't get how it matters at all.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But what does it matter what comes first? You can make a great comic even if the message was the 1st thing that came to mind.
That's true, you can. I just object, on an ideological level, to propaganda.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The only problem I see here is that there is literally an "ethics" department making changes to their game, which goes against my ideals of "let artists make the art they want to make"
How much training do you need to be able to do in order to suplex a monster the size of a 10-story building?
The correct answer is "no amount of training will allow you to do that. The only explanation for how that can happen is if we invoke the supernatural".

Magic exists in their world. We don't need to worry about explanations rooted in the physical. Otherwise you'd be calling for her to be the size of a skyscraper, since that's the only "physical" way that she can do the things she does. But you're not doing that because you're cherry-picking which rules you want to apply.

Maybe all she needs to do is wear magical clothing to be able to pull off those feats.

Normally, I would agree with you, if Tifa was a fighter in our world, she'd look like one. But she doesn't exist in our world, so why should we put OUR restrictions on her?
It's about internal consistency. Not realism.

Because women having large boobs is bad! Women with big boobs don't really exist! It's just a male fantasy! This is a realistic game and she needs to constrict so that she doesn't have back problems! But suplexing enemies the size of buildings is fine because
This you? Because it definitely looks like yours.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
This you? Because it definitely looks like yours.
Yep. Now would you please explain to the jury how any of these quotes could be interpreted by any reasonable person as "complaining"?

Ah, classic Pee-wee Herman. Can still make me laugh from time to time
Personally, I never understood the appeal.

I only watched enough to understand the "Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie" references from "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny"

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Yep. Now would you please explain to the jury how any of these quotes could be interpreted by any reasonable person as "complaining"?
Nope. Evidence is self-explanatory.

Personally, I never understood the appeal.
I was never hardcore fan, but I still got to laugh from a clip every now and then. To the point that I don't even remember much. My parents remember more about Pee-wee Herman the me and my brother. And they're not hardcore fans either. Though my mom is seen his movies multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoenixmgs