The Perfect Apolitical/Politics Free Video.

FennecZephyr

Legacy
Apr 12, 2020
Country
United States
Hehe, well I try to be practical about things whenever I can. Especially regarding things as ultimately irrelevant as the cup size of a digital girl. I personally prefer the smaller size look, as 1. It does seem more realistic for someone with her lifestyle, and 2. I just like the smaller sizes in general. The thing anime forgets to tell you, is that tits as big as your typical anime 12 year old, would sag so fast, and so far. But all anime titties apparently come installed with anti-gravity devices, probably installed behind the nipples, given how much touching those in hentai cause the boobs to independently start orbiting. But, in reality, Tifa would be in pain when fighting with her OG jugs, and they'd flop down to near her belly button when out of her over the shoulder, boulder holders.
I mean, my fursona has massive tits anyway, so I'd be a hypocrite for complaining about that.

The thing that gets me is that they didn't even change her. She's still massive. It's just a more realistic art style now. Do they expect them to be sticking a foot out from her chest like the PS1 field model or something?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Finding flimsy justifications for why her blessings to be that big
I'm explaining why she doesn't need exercise to be able to do the things she does, but of course you both know that, because you guys both know how to read.

But...how can it not be known and still be objective?
Because nothing about the definition of "objective" or "subjective" has to do with whether or not a thing is known.

Could you provide an example of one of these propaganda games?
America's Army is an easy example. A game developed by the actual US Army to (as in: FOR THE PURPOSE OF) "inform, educate, and recruit prospective soldiers"

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I mean, my fursona has massive tits anyway, so I'd be a hypocrite for complaining about that.

The thing that gets me is that they didn't even change her. She's still massive. It's just a more realistic art style now. Do they expect them to be sticking a foot out from her chest like the PS1 field model or something?
Eh, I disagree that she is "massive", but she is definitely buxom. I don't think it's an unrealistic level of boobage, other than my previously declared "a fighter wouldn't be able to sustain boobs that size" stance. I mean, I've had several girlfriends, and while I'm not a boob man specifically (ass man for days baby!!), I do enjoy some healthy boobage if my lover has them. And...well I've had some hands on experience with several lovely ladies and their chestly bundles of joy, and when I see the Reduced Tifa, I don't think they are excessively large. I'd say they are on the larger side of average really. Granted, I don't really study her in-game tits closely, or at all other than when someone brings up this subject, but I don't think they are unusual at the reduced level.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm explaining why she doesn't need exercise to be able to do the things she does, but of course you both know that, because you guys both know how to read.
We can read just fine. But you once again are basically doing the opposite of the realism argument and using magic as a cheap justification. Two sides of the same time coin. You are once again complaining over spilled milk. Picking silly and stupid hills to die on. I'm not surprised that some small changes are giving you a heart attack.

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But you once again are basically doing the opposite of the realism argument and using magic as a cheao justification.
It's called internal consistency.
But you already know that, because I've clearly and unambiguously stated it.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Given how many sexual mods I've seen for Claire for that RE2 remake highlighted on YT, it's only a matter of time.
Maybe, but Skyrim is still the end all be all of games modded to let pervs perv harder. I learned just how deep that well goes when I thought about playing Skyrim modded again, and I wanted a way to take captives and make them stay in arbitrary places (I specifically wanted to be able to set up places with bound captives to use as blood dens when I went vamp).

Turns out the only way to do that I could find for Skyrim SE involved a mod meant for more...S&M applications (Paradise Halls). Not only that, but trying to find a version of it for SE led me from normal Skyrim modding sites, to the sites for pervy Skyrim mods the former sites ban to finding out the only SE port of the one I needed at the time was only available on the site for even perv-ier mods that the perv-y mod sites don't allow.

Which is how a quest to be able to set up custom blood dens took me to a site focused on loli.

Why couldn't someone make a mod for Skyrim that lets you take captives/slaves, lock them up in arbitrary places and not have it be about sexy times? Maybe just forced labor and bloodletting?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Why couldn't someone make a mod for Skyrim that lets you take captives/slaves, lock them up in arbitrary places and not have it be about sexy times? Maybe just forced labor and bloodletting?
That's in the vanilla game already. It's called marriage!
*Ba dum tish*

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It's called internal consistency.
But you already know that, because I've clearly and unambiguously stated it.
Good for you, nobody cares except for the ones that are similar minded to you over some dumb fan service. Square enix don't give a shit and most of the board don't give a shit. you're getting angry over the wrong thing. Especially when it's SE that screwed you guys over having you pay for the same game twice, split into two halves. But if you want to be miserable about it, have fun and enjoy. I'll be enjoying the finer things in life.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Square Enix released acharacter design book that talks about the characters style, design, and even goes so far as to tell you how long they take to do their hair.

Tifa in the remake has DDD-cup breasts, according to this book. 36-DDD to be exact. Not that it matters because she isn't a real person. But fun to know i guess.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Good for you, nobody cares except for the ones that are similar minded to you over some dumb fan service. Square enix don't give a shit and most of the board don't give a shit. you're getting angry over the wrong thing. Especially when it's DE that screwed you guys over having you pay for the same game twice, split into two halves. But if you want to be miserable about it, have fun and enjoy. I'll be enjoying the finer things in life.
Why do you think that disagreement means that someone is "angry or "miserable"?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Why do you think that disagreement means that someone is "angry or "miserable"?
The fact that you go way overboard on these flimsy justifications and keep making excuses of why her breast should be bigger, says otherwise. That's more than a disagreement. You're flipping out over the small subtle changes when she is mostly the same. And like I said before they add even more fan service into remake when you stop and think about it. It's one thing to be passionate, but it's another thing to just wangsty over really tiny superficial changes. You basically had that little upset when you talk about the ethics committee from square enix. You did not sound exactly happy about that and made it too obvious.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Square Enix released acharacter design book that talks about the characters style, design, and even goes so far as to tell you how long they take to do their hair.

Tifa in the remake has DDD-cup breasts, according to this book. 36-DDD to be exact. Not that it matters because she isn't a real person. But fun to know i guess.
All the proof I need to know they didn't even change much. Thank you @CriticalGaming.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
All the proof I need to know they didn't even change much. Thank you @CriticalGaming.
I mean i think in the original she had a chest of Watermelon's not actually tits. So I dunno. I've missed a lot of this thread due to a family member going into the ICU yesterday.

Who complained about Tifa titty?

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Because nothing about the definition of "objective" or "subjective" has to do with whether or not a thing is known.
Yes, but how is it known? Like I said in my previous post, you only know about the secret blend because KFC explicitly say there is one.
America's Army is an easy example. A game developed by the actual US Army to (as in: FOR THE PURPOSE OF) "inform, educate, and recruit prospective soldiers"
Okay, so a recruitment tool for the Army would, but when we take a look at it with your criteria for propaganda;

Test it by this criteria:
- Did you feel that the gameplay took a backseat to the message?
- Is the message "crammed in" so that it comes off as out of place or poorly written?
- Do you get a "both sides" look at things or are otherwise encouraged to think critically, or is there only "one right answer"?

When we compare AA to this, it passes 2/3 of the criteria and only fails the last hurdle (which tbf I don't think Sonic clears it either).

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I mean i think in the original she had a chest of Watermelon's not actually tits. So I dunno. I've missed a lot of this thread due to a family member going into the ICU yesterday.

First of all, your family member okay? I don't blame you for missing the thread period family is most important as always.

Second, Houseman about Tifa's tits being too small when they haven't changed that much.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
First of all, your family member okay? I don't blame you for missing the thread period family is most important as always.

Second, Houseman about Tifa's tits being too small when they haven't changed that much.
Oh dear. There is no reason to argue the difference in character design between shitty low rez polly and very primative early 3D modeling to today's hyperrealistic CG rendering. @Houseman this is a very dumb point to make and doesn't even make sense. Of course Tifa had to be different because of graphical scale and proper realistic, versus animated character design. These are not equal things.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
The fact that you go way overboard
What's overboard about noting what is or isn't internally consistent?

You're flipping out
What makes you think I'm "flipping out"?

I don't know why, maybe to "score points", but it seems like you're just accusing your interlocutor as being emotional, like you were before when you were using the word "tantrum". I'm calling you out on it. I don't think you honestly believe I'm upset, you're just casting aspersions because you have no legs to stand on in this debate.

Shame on you.

Don't believe BrawlMan. The first person to bring it up was TheMysteriousGX in this post, and afterward, Dwarven made a comment about how it was a change made by the "ethics" committee, then I commented how the leather outfit has her with a bigger chest than her Remake outfit, then Happy tried to justify it using real-world rules, and I disagreed with him about that. That's basically it.

Nobody complained about Tifa titty.

Yes, but how is it known?
Doesn't matter. How it is or isn't know is irrelevant.

When we compare AA to this, it passes 2/3 of the criteria and only fails the last hurdle (which tbf I don't think Sonic clears it either).
Like I said: "I'm sure this criteria can be improved upon by studying existing examples of unambiguous propaganda, but it's a start.

Oh dear. There is no reason to argue the difference in character design between shitty low rez polly and very primative early 3D modeling to today's hyperrealistic CG rendering. @Houseman this is a very dumb point to make and doesn't even make sense. Of course Tifa had to be different because of graphical scale and proper realistic, versus animated character design. These are not equal things.
Brawlman is lying to you, I'm not making the point he's accusing me of making.

Tifa being changed due to an "ethics committee" is the only problem I have with her redesign. I also disagree with any real-world-based justifications like "she exercises a lot, so she would have a smaller bust due to being lean!" because there's no evidence that she relies of physical strength, as opposed to magic. That's all.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Sometimes, yes; sometimes no. Especially when the complaining in question did not change anything in FFVII's case and coming off looking as immature brats. They did not get the final word on the decision making. So they won nothing, and actually a lost of things and too stupid to realize it. They got a game that was split into two parts, and conveniently forgot about that part or downplay it, because "DEY'RE TAKING AWAY MY BEWBS AND APPEALING TO THE SJWS!" is more important that a complete package. She ain't even yours to begin with b#tches. If she were real, Tifa is the type of woman who not even give assholes like that the time of day.
Ah but didn't it?

We won't truly know if it gave ammo to push back internally against the ethics board or not though.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What's overboard about noting what is or isn't internally consistent?
Figure it out. You already know the answer to that.

I don't know why, maybe to "score points", but it seems like you're just accusing your interlocutor as being emotional, like you were before when you were using the word "tantrum". I'm calling you out on it. I don't think you honestly believe I'm upset, you're just casting aspersions because you have no legs to stand on in this debate.

Shame on you.
Riveting.

Brawlman is lying to you, I'm not making the point he's accusing me of making
You were just complaining about the size of Tifa's breast making crazy justifications, because it's a magical Fantasyland. You were the one telling me that and give me a response with a screenshot of remake tifa complaining about the size of her chest, being too small. It's on the previous pages. You're the one going on about the square enix ethics committee. That was you who brought it up

Reactions: Buyetyen

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ah but didn't it
In VII remake's case, no. I highly doubt that tifa's increase or slight lack of increased breast size would have made that big a difference in sales. SE still got their money. And the Fanboys at wine and bitched about nothing, did not really gain or win anything. Unless they wanted a remake of a game that was cut in half into two parts, then yes. They would be deluding themselves though.