The protagonist from the last game you played turns out to be your biological Father/Mother

VulpisFox

Mar 29, 2011
I just started playing Super Metroid so having Samus Aran as my mom would be pretty fucking sweet.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
this isnt my name said:
Dominic Burchnall said:
chronicfc said:
Shepard... I just had the fun times with Tali and Miranda, so I'm either basically genetically perfect or part Quarian... good times, good times.
Sorry to break it to you, but it seems you're part Quarian. In the Mass Effect 2 DLC on the Lair of the Shadow Broker, there's hacked c-mail messages that reveal that Mirandas' fathers genetic meddling has meant she is unable to have children. So I'd get some immuno-boosters if I were you.
Humans cant breed with qurains. nope thats impossible too.
Ohhh yeah, Dextro-DNA. Well, I'd ask your dad to have a talk with Kelly Chambers, away from the Engine Room or the Crew Quarters.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
My lizard man character from Oblivion. So am I secretly a lizard man. Sweet. Also he is an assassin so at least he gets a lot of money.

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
My father is Soma Cruz, what dose that mean?

Well I guess I would have the Power of Dominance... Awesome.

Wait a min, he is not even been born yet... this is heavy.

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
Tavish Degroot the demo man is my father?

So, my dad is a black Scottish cyclops?

That runs around and rips peoples heads off?

Who is always drunk?

Q_Q I love you, father

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
OK... Lemme think... Last game I played that even had a protagonist...

It was... oh... >_<

Well, could be worse.

Chell doesn't speak much, but there's much worse options as far as potential mothers go...

Now I just have to avoid getting involved in 'bring your daughter to work day'... XD

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
TheFinalFantasyWolf said:
Tell me, would you be horrified? Or would you love them as a parent?

Last game I played was MGS4. Now considering that Solid Snake (Old Snake) is sterile, this just makes me very concerned and suspicious of my true origins. However in any case, thats a cool (and sneaky) Dad to have around.
Well, the Courier I created is a hot redheaded cowgirl . . . and a badass. Killed Vulpes very early on in the game thanks to a grenade launcher.

Wouldn't be too bad.

Daroesb

Mar 3, 2010
Female Shepherd from Mass Effect is my mother

I suppose i can live with that considering the way im playing her

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
My mother would be the vault girl 101 from fallout 3, who is now in New Vegas.

Hmm. I think she could make a good mother. The NCR and Caesar wants her dead, but she has the brotherhood on her side. I think I would love her and hopefully not be taken hostage by someone.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
So Dante(from DMC) is my dad..... making me ths son of the son of sparda. Does this mean i get yamato or something, cause that would be awesome.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
FrostyChick said:
Well the last game I played was Minecraft, but because Steve would make a rather boring and predictable answer I'll go with the game before that. Which was Mass Effect. I highly doubt a ruthless renegade Femshep would make a very good mother figure, she would be off to busy saving the galaxy to be a mother. So even in a fantasy universe I grow up with little to no parental/maternal interaction.
I had Minecraft, so if I go to the game be-
Garrys mod.
FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DONT I PLAY GAMES WITH PROTAGAISTS ANYMORE!
uh.
Ah Halo 3 ODST
The rookie?
could be worse i guess

Diablini

May 24, 2009
Shen from League of Legends? So my dad is a ninja, and also protects other people. Hell yars!