The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

ChieftainStag

Apr 14, 2011
/Quote Infamous? Probably not. I imagine that it would be rather shocking /Quote
ba-dum-tish also evil cole... IT BURNS!!!

Sep 13, 2009
Well, last game I played was Super Smash Bros Brawl. In a way all of the characters are protaginists. Thankfully it's only a proposition for sex because I could NOT handle that at all...

Vim-Hogar

Sep 2, 2008
Julianking93 said:

...okay.

At least I'll figure out what exactly their gender is.
Haha! And I was just about to ask who TF2's protagonist is.

Well, if it's the pyro, then there's something like a 25% chance of this turning out well -- it depends on the pyro's gender, and whether they're good crazy or bad crazy. :D

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Persona 3?
Could it at least be the girl protagonist from P3P? It'd make things bearable.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
The last game I played was a game of Dawn of War 2 using the Eldar Farseer as my commander. If there was a protagonist, I would guess it would be her.

Aug 1, 2010
A female Courier from New Vegas.

On one hand, it IS a girl, but on the other hand....... OH GOD THE FALLOUT FACE!!! IT BURNS!!!

This thread has won the internet...

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
My gruff Fallout NV character...*sigh* well shit If I say no I could appear alot like Swiss cheese.Veronica is his companion do I get her too!?
Probably not seeing as Veronica is ostensibly a lesbian.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
I was just playing Empire at War, so does this mean I get to have sex with Tyber Zann? Or with the Eclipse?
MorsePacific said:
Male Commander Shepard? I'll pass. Maybe we can just grab a beer instead?
Spill some drinks on the Citadel?

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
I'll have to look up what the heck S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is now.

Anyways, as for me, that would be Baiten Kaitos. So....I'm not sure if thats Kalas, or 'me' the Guardian Spirit.

Eiather way....I'd have to run. Pull out something heavy. Dangit...He has wings. And could probably force me to the ground....

Ah well. He's surrounded by much more moral people. So I'm sure I'd be fine in the end. Scarred, but still a virgin.

Gokuofuin

Jan 6, 2010
mmm... Technically it would be altair, sooo that would be a ....no.... sorry I don't care how many people you can kill in two min's you are staying the heck away from me.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Ti said:

Yeah...that's not weird. XD

I'd probably run away.
Why? She'd only punch your teeth a couple of times while straddling you, regardless of gender.

As for me:

Well, if we take out Fred Tatisciore, that's still a tough choice. All three at once?

All my buenos.

What would I do. I would turn into Shale* from DA, due to my mind being unable to into 3 women at once.

*If ya know what I mean.

SplitDemonIdentity

Aug 23, 2010
Perfect. I'll head off to my bed now considering that I was just playing Twilight Princess and there are admittedly few -if any- video game protagonists I find more attractive than Link.

...I wonder how I could make him scream...

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
Just played Hyperdimension Neptunia, which mean I'll have 'cybersex' - or at least it will be electrifying