The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Who's the main character of Team Fortress 2? The last class I played as was Pyro... I'll take one for the team so we can finally know for sure.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I last played Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil using Marisa, so I guess she'd be the main character.

DarthSka

Mar 28, 2011
Well, I was just playing Ocarina of Time with Link as a child............can I start playing Portal 2 and get back to you on that?

DevTrek

Dec 1, 2009
I can't remember if I played a little FF6 since doing a little half life 2. I know I played a "find the words" game on kindle. Can you have sex with...vowels?

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
oh great, Mr. Foster's looking at me funny from across the bar... anyone got any dosh? I need to call a cab right the fuck outta here...

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Now, here's the thing, I was playing as adult Link which is fine with me physically, but mentally isn't he still a kid? That's really creepy...

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
I hope that I can find a Furry who wants Sly Cooper that's what I do...too bad Carmelita is only an anti-hero rather than the protagonist, I'd got fuzzy over that

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
I'm scared, Jimmy Hopkins is a fifteen year old boy. Been playing Bully all night.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
SadistikPrinceDenari said:
Rosa from Deathsmiles... Hmm... Maybe just wait a year or two. then maybe.
she's 17 so she's legal depending on your age. I got folette though *sigh* just a few more years jay just a few more years....

well at least she's my favorite character.

wait... isn't Rosa a lesbian?

geckorus10

Nov 11, 2010
I just played Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Flower View
[http://touhou.wikia.com/index.php?title=Marisa_Kirisame&image=Marisa-FW-png]
At the very least Marisa IS a girl, and isn't 700 years old like the other playable character, that would just be disturbing. And knowing witches she probably has a seduction spell, so it wouldn't really be my choice in the matter

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Jaso11111 said:
What do you do?
You ask this NOW?! Damn it.

I've been playing Dragon Age 2 and Portal 2 of late, so I could have my hot FemHawke or Chel, but NO, you had to wait to post this until after the Steam sale.

So the Fem nameless Jedi with the bad hair and aim from KOTOR wants to sleep with me, huh? Well... fine, I guess. She is kinda dull, but whatever. I'd rather have Mission, but apparently she's jail bait, and I'm not into that.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
ah man, it was a plants vrs zombies demo... a sunflower... i don't think it's gonna work out.