The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Alyx Vance is a protagonist in Half-Life 2, I would gladly fulfill her desire for sex.

Wait, you're saying that Gordon is the protagonist? :(

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Robot n.o 9124791234 said:
The squad leader from SWAT 4?

Me: No, I do not want to see the gun you have in your pants
Him :But it's huge!
Me: I don't care!
Him :Okay, get the taser on him
Me: *screams in a massive amount of pain* n-no...
Him: He's uncooperative, use the pepper spray
Me: RRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!IT BURNS!!!!! But.....must....not..become...gay
Him: Deploy the less-than-lethal shotgun (If you don't know it shoots beanbag rounds)
Me: OH, FUCK THAT HURT....still not having sex with you
Him: Use the pepper-ball (That's like a paint ball gun, but with more force and the balls are filled with pepper spray)
Me: MY EYES AGAIN!!!!IT BURNS EVEN MORE!!!!! Must....not....
Him: Use the grenades (All the grenades were non-lethal)
*Flashbang*
Me: Fuck, my ears.....Can't see....
*Stinger* (It's a grenade that explodes small rubber balls)
Me: GGAAAHHH!! It hurts everywhere! aah...
*CS gas* (aka tear gas)
Me: damn, damn, damn
Him: Get out the grenade launcher and load it with a baton (Dense rubber projectile)
Me: OH, THE PAIN!!!!
Him: Lets start again with the taser
Me: Oh Shit.....

I just realized that there were a lot of non-lethal weapons in that game.
To retain the non-lethality of those weapons it is recommended not to use in combination with another non-lethal weapon of the same type x_X

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Orange Lazarus said:
Ezio Auditore. Could be worse I guess.
Ezio? Fuck, he'd never call again, but you've got to imagine that'd be a pretty epic bang. He was a notorious womanizer, you know. Well, at least you'll have the syphilis to remember him by.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Grayjack said:
Hiname said:
*peers at Dyshana [http://i.imgur.com/06HVU.jpg]

... Thank you. I can die happily now.
I would consider either Leonhardt or Rex to be the main character. Speaking of Agarest, I got Sieghart from Record of Agarest War Zero. No thanks. I don't swing that way.
Oh hush. They are around for one generation each and have a semi-appearance in the perfect ending route. Unlike Dyshana who is always around to take care of your brats. *clings to her leg* ... Or what about Ellis?

David Hebda

Apr 25, 2011
Maya, Septerra Core... Yah, I'd be more than ok with that.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/pc/score/graphics/people/bluegirl.jpg

Hypertion

May 10, 2011
this would mean a 18 way orgy with only 5 of the 18 being female. well female in the sense that they have female parts.... its Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 so....... meh im bisexual so why not. i find them all attractive anyways.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
Game before that was Fifa 11, playing as Barcelona. They're not the biggest bunch, but there's 11 of them. Maybe Messi on his own. But they're not really characters, since they exist.

So the game before that was Sonic Adventure. Nope, no way, no how. Your cool and all, but the whole unnatural hedgehog/human hybrid thing ain't doing it for me.

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
http://eu.dungeonsiege.com/characters-katarina.php

Sure, why not...

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
James Sunderland... why not eh? Though I wish I played 'Born From a Wish', I'd much rather give Maria a go.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
I was deciding between playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light or Adventures of 2D Rotating Octopus character.
I picked Lara Croft.
It could have turned out MUCH worse.

Inithra

Jun 15, 2011
I don't know exactly how many bits the characters in Terraria are, but I'm pretty sure it's not enough for them to have genitalia

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Last I played Magic 2012 to randomly get a screenshot to post for the summer event on Steam.. Uh.. my persona is a Bloodghast Vampire Spirit. YAAAY VAMPIRE SPIRITS...Wait...how'd that even--

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Hiname said:
Grayjack said:
Hiname said:
*peers at Dyshana [http://i.imgur.com/06HVU.jpg]

... Thank you. I can die happily now.
I would consider either Leonhardt or Rex to be the main character. Speaking of Agarest, I got Sieghart from Record of Agarest War Zero. No thanks. I don't swing that way.
Oh hush. They are around for one generation each and have a semi-appearance in the perfect ending route. Unlike Dyshana who is always around to take care of your brats. *clings to her leg* ... Or what about Ellis?
Ellis is fine too. Either way, you are lucky. Me on the other hand, not so much.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I rather not get it one with a giant Daemon Prince so I think I would run like hell.