The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Well that was Pointman, and seeing as how he doesn't speak, I won't ever get the request.

And Fettel also is a protagonist, so...no...

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Its a good thing i like the siren in borderlands. Oh thats gonna be some awesome awesome sex. She's blonde with white clothes... ugh let this be real!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space 2. I'm afraid I must decline. Between being straight and not wanting to be killed by a necro-morph, I think I'll have to pass. At least he can talk this time round though

Daniel Hailey

Apr 4, 2010
well i played GTA IV before... urrrmm... i would kindly and calmly tell Niko Bellic that im not interested (hoping he doesn't kill me for being rejected) and that i recommend he takes a look at fpsrussias videos and see if he likes him... in a hopeful attempt that Niko will be amazed by fpsrussia assortment of weaponry and imminently go over seas to find the love of his life

Niko Bellic and FpsRussia together forever Nawwww

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Jack from Bioshock, I'd say no, depending on if the mind control is still on, I'd say, would you kindly take no for an answer?

Lbsjr

Dec 29, 2010
I played Magic The Gathering: Duals of the Planeswalkers... I dunno if I have to have sex with the cards, or the people with the cards...

J474

Oct 20, 2008
Nathan Drake. I so would, he is a sexily rendered man.
Before that is my psycho hobo Courier from F:NV. Man, am I glad I decided to play some Uncharted!

Hale Bloodshock

Mar 10, 2009
Well... it's either the entire Bad Company from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or perhaps just the one your character plays(though I was playing online)... or my Undead Warrior on WoW. She is female... but also a zombie. I think I'd decline on both accounts.

the_unseen

Jun 18, 2009
I have victory AND cookies! Samus Aran from Metroid Prime! that means she's hot and not a Pansy with daddy issues!

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
Batman?

Sweet, bring it on.

Who could say no to those eyes? >_>