The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

matrix guardian

Feb 6, 2010
I just played a bit of Bayonetta. So hell yeah. I wouldn't turn her down. She's flexible and could do all kinds of positions. And she also has a bit of an oral fixation, with all those lolipops ;) Again, hell yeah.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Chell, from Portal 2? Well, I guess that's not too shabby, and the portal gun would make things... interesting...

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Darkspore now so, that might get intersting. Andromeda wouldn't be a problem

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Well, for me it's either Team Fortress 2 or Duke Nukem Forever...

So, it's either the Medic or The Duke...

Do you think the Medic will all me after?

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Um...
I'm sorry Earthbound! I love you, but not... not THAT way! I... I could never do something like that to Ness! Please don't judge me!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Xan the Man said:
Hells yes Terra.
Or is it Locke?
Maybe it's Celes. I wouldn't mind that.
Looks like we both have the same "problem", except all my characters have different names like Terra is Terry and Celes is Arthur and Locke is Locke. sadly that full stop hasn't been too funny yet...Also one of them is called Batman.

Skaven252

Apr 7, 2010
My Terraria player character. Sounds like a rather two-dimensional (s)experience. I'd probably get a paper cut.

Estelindis

Jan 25, 2008
TheHitcher said:
Estelindis said:
Geralt of Rivia? Oooh, baby... <3
Oh, God, you just don't know where he's been. Actually, you probably do, which somehow makes it worse. :p
Yes, I do! :D Actually, I'm so deeply monogamous by nature, even when playing manwhores like Geralt, that I only had him sleep with Triss in both the first game and its sequel. However, even taking into account that canon!Geralt has been around the block a fair few times, as a Witcher I believe he doesn't catch or pass on STDs. My understanding is that this is at least part of why women are so eager to get with him... Sterility, unfortunately, being the other part. But, feck it, he's hot!

4nthr4x

Jun 5, 2010
Resident Evil 4
Sorry Leon, but last time I played, I did the Separate Ways missions, so I'll go with Ada, booyah