The Pun Thread

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I love how people are asking icely to stop the puns, but that the general conciseness is hail no.

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
Really wanted to post here, but I'd hate to make waves; some people are whiny beaches like that. I guess I'll sea you guys later.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I was designing something today that has a Russian nesting doll motif and I realized, I would like those dolls more if they weren?t so full of themselves.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Owen Robertson said:
It's 2012 folks. No time for puns. Now, if you'll excuse me, armageddon outta here.
Not the apocalypse! Without a retractable roof, I'm domed! Still, at least when the dead rise we can rely on the Ex-Men to help-wait a minute...

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
Stop! Have we had any punctuation puns yet, question mark. If not then the tilde is turning. Asterisk of trying to underscore my point too much - we need to comma up with some better puns. And you can quotes me on that one. I don't mean to be diacritical of our efforts so far, but I'd consider it a total apostrophe if we missed the opportunity. I hate to dash but I think I've hyphen-ished now.

I hope I didn't hash that last one. I guess I'll have to brace for some backslash.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
What kind of bear dissolves in water? A polar bear. I know it's not very good but my friends and I are doing science in uni and we're alkene chemists so I felt I had to put it up. Seriously though, alkane them if they make me do another one.

Matt Ospina

Dec 24, 2011
i think we should take the puns a Notch down. All Mine have been crafted earlier. I have to pick apart this thread before i can post

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
Well you knew this thread was a gamble. I guess you can't win them all. Time to cash in your chips then?

TheEmoSpeeds666

Jan 15, 2012
I would tell you a zombie joke, but you'd die of laughter. Anyway, I can-Nazi see the point of this thread, it's going to Pot.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
The Diabolical Biz said:
Owen Robertson said:
It's 2012 folks. No time for puns. Now, if you'll excuse me, armageddon outta here.
Not the apocalypse! Without a retractable roof, I'm domed! Still, at least when the dead rise we can rely on the Ex-Men to help-wait a minute...
It seems this Internet discussion is hanging in by a thread.