The Pun Thread

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
floppylobster said:
I'm sorry but it's looking like a 'grave' situation again. I'm 'bone' dry on original puns. The pressure to come up with new ones weighs a 'skeleton'. And I've got 'no body' to turn to for help. I'm going to have to 'dig' up this old one from the past so I can finally lay this thread to rest -

"The perfect crime was committed last night, when thieves broke into Scotland Yard and stole all the toilets. Police say they have absolutely nothing to go on."
yer it's late here, my minds "dead" and I may have to "lay to rest" for awhile.

-edit damn just saw that I used the same pun as you and I'm a little cut up.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
But wait! This old pun has renewed my enthusiasm. I feel like a 'Phoenix' rising from the ashes. So if there's no 'objections' I'd like I'd like to end this 'Wright' and borrow another old pun before I'm accused of stealing.

"Detectives were baffled to discover a giant hole outside the Scotland Yard this morning. Police say they are looking into it."

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
floppylobster said:
I'm sorry but it's looking like a 'grave' situation again. I'm 'bone' dry on original puns. The pressure to come up with new ones weighs a 'skeleton'. And I've got 'no body' to turn to for help. I'm going to have to 'dig' up this old one from the past so I can finally lay this thread to rest -

"The perfect crime was committed last night, when thieves broke into Scotland Yard and stole all the toilets. Police say they have absolutely nothing to go on."
No! This thread can't die! If it goes I'll be liv-ed!

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Seriously guys clamp it. All these puns are Krilling me.

I do wonder sometimes if there is any corallation between escapists users and their love of puns.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
The Artificially Prolonged said:

I do wonder sometimes if there is any corallation between escapists users and their love of puns.

There may be a corallation, but really that pun was a bit crusty.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
shinsei-J said:
y should we quit math puns it's just getting xiting.
Letting it go on forever would be irrational. It might just be imaginary, but i think we've already reached the root of it all.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
9thRequiem said:
shinsei-J said:
Letting it go on forever would be irrational. It might just be imaginary, but i think we've already reached the root of it all.
Seems like you two are at odds! Still, I can always count on you to come up with a positive pun.

Still, I'll think twice before saying any of these in class - after all, they'd probably be a method of math disruption!

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
The Diabolical Biz said:
9thRequiem said:
shinsei-J said:
Seems like you two are at odds! Still, I can always count on you to come up with a positive pun.

Still, I'll think twice before saying any of these in class - after all, they'd probably be a weapon of math disruption!
Fuck I quoted myself instead of editing the post!

Sorry team! This account is like a child to me, but if I carry on making errors like this I'll have to say bison!

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
I think Dubstep is the best new music out there. In fact, you can say I WUB it.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to go sob to myself.

Jul 15, 2008
The Diabolical Biz said:

HAHA just a bit crusty. Good reef we are quickly going through these sea puns in this thread. I'll have to trawl though the internet to find some more.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
The Diabolical Biz said:

HAHA just a bit crusty. Good reef we are quickly going through these sea puns in this thread. I'll have to trawl though the internet to find some more.
I'm sure that tuna or later your ray will come.

Jul 15, 2008
The Diabolical Biz said:
The Diabolical Biz said:

Without a salmon of a doubt I believe it will.

Jun 7, 2010
I was thinking about trying to save this thread from the sea of aquatic puns, but much like writing with a pencil without a tip, the effort would be pointless.

I only looked at the first ten puns in this thread to see if any made me laugh but no pun in ten did.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
I was thinking about trying to save this thread from the sea of aquatic puns, but much like writing with a pencil without a tip, the effort would be pointless.

I only looked at the first ten puns in this thread to see if any made me laugh but no pun in ten did.
Nice work weaselling that old one in! I'd had a think about trying to get it in but couldn't wrap my head around it.

The Diabolical Biz said:
The Diabolical Biz said:

Without a salmon of a doubt I believe it will.