The Pun Thread

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Sum of a birch, I'm addsolutely terrible at making puns on the spot so I might as well leaf.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
A lot of these puns are really cheesy, but their still gouda-nough.

note: shouldn't this be on Forum Games?

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
No.

No, I absolutely refuse to pun for you on command. What, do you think I'm some sort linguistic monkey, ready to dance at your command.

It isn't happening. I absolutely refuse to be your chimpunzee.

...Dammit...

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
jboking said:
A lot of these puns are really cheesy, but their still gouda-nough.

note: shouldn't this be on Forum Games?
I was considering putting in on forum games, but it's just a discussion really - A shark wit is no game my friend!

This thread mantas a lot to me and I'd ask that you meat it with some respect.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I always get crabby in these threads because I'm not very good at them, I'm completely out of my depth. I wish I cod do better.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Chairman Miaow said:
I always get crabby in these threads because I'm not very good at them, I'm completely out of my depth. I wish I cod do better.
I think the key is to learn to pike your moments.

Really, I'm getting tired of you just Russian your work. I'm Putin a stop to it.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
lordlillen said:
i would do a science joke but all the good ones argon.
What do you do to a dead chemist? You barium!

What has a quiff and lives at the bottom of the ocean? Elvis Prawn! (Best joke ever)

ClanCrusher

Constructive Critic
Mar 11, 2010
Medical scientists have just discovered a new type of breast cancer that is transmitted through the process of eating broccoli. They are calling it...bra-co-lie. Fortunately, they have discovered that posting it on twitter helps lessen the symptoms, making it tweet-able.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
ClanCrusher said:
Medical scientists have just discovered a new type of breast cancer that is transmitted through the process of eating broccoli. They are calling it...bra-co-lie. Fortunately, they have discovered that posting it on twitter helps lessen the symptoms, making it tweet-able.
Not as bad as that bacteria transmitted by its cousin a couple steps up the alphabet: Br-E-Coli.

Feb 13, 2008
Not this cod-for-sake-n tern again, luke whale carp orfe aboat it in this plaice, sea if we don't. It's all pollacks.

Maybe we should mullet over again, before we krill the thread?

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Not this cod-for-sake-n tern again, luke whale carp orfe aboat it in this plaice, sea if we don't. It's all pollacks.

Or-camon, it's just a bit of fun!

Feb 13, 2008
The Diabolical Biz said:

Whale, it's not skate one of those prawn threads. They always smelt. Perhaps whiting them would be haarder? Gets the endolphins flowing. It's not without porpoise.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
The Diabolical Biz said:

Whale, it's not skate one of those prawn threads. They always smelt. Perhaps whiting them would be haarder? Gets the endolphins flowing. It's not without porpoise.
I admit, they are wearing quite fin. I'll still say that this thread wasn't quite a roeful idea. Some of them have been Eely bad, but on the whole it's going pretty swimmingly.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Chairman Miaow said:
I think the key is to learn to pike your moments.

Really, I'm getting tired of you just Russian your work. I'm Putin a stop to it.
I'm sorry, I know I'm just Stalin, but vodkan I do about it?