The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Goldenkitten01

Aug 23, 2010
The Legend of Dragoon. I know the countries were named but was the actual world? I'm not sure. Oh well I now live in a world where a god tree gave birth to a hundred races in giant fruit and a race of omnipotent winged people stomp on humans scrotums.

Fudg40

Mar 30, 2011
Rome in the past or Rome in the present.
I'm not quite sure what time Assassins Creed Brotherhood counts as.
No matter I get to be ninja like.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
So... whatever version of the world you wanna call where Ninja Gaiden 2 takes place.

Well, it's burdened by monsters, but if I'm a member of the Hayabusa Clan, I can see it having it's perks.

Otherwise... I'll probably be dead in three seconds.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
That would be Dark Soul's.... Well I'm ****ed, unless the whole revival thing still works.

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
Minecraft. Awesome.

Okay. I cheated. I saw this in the "popular topics" kajigger earlier and didn't want to be stuck in Isaac's basement. [http://store.steampowered.com/app/113200/] So I waited to post until I played a game set somewhere more pleasant.

Nabohs

Jan 18, 2011
I played infinity blade on my iPod, does that count?

If it does...at least I know my next 50 generations will be following in my footsteps with better gear
(Way to go family!!! Make me proud!!!)

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
The Mass Effect universe. I sure hope Shepard takes down the Reapers. If not, this might suck.

NevanNedall

May 11, 2010
I live on Naboo... Specifically, the palace where the Duel of the Fates happened... Cool, I live in a fuckin palace :D

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Kingdom Hearts. Where exactly does that leave me? The Hollow Bastion? Destiny Island? I hope so. Heck, I'll even take Halloween Town. Those guys know how to party.

No Atlantica though. I've had enough of that level's bull.

Havzad

Oct 9, 2010
great! I'm probably a diseased mutated human or a psychopath raider living in the destroyed remains of the Pittsburgh industrial section in the year 2277. I was an hour from finishing the DLC! So close to the wonderful capital wasteland!
(fallout 3-the Pitt DLC)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I replayed Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta with the Zeta crew mod, HELL YEAH!

TSC rule!
(Terran StarShip Command)