The Thin Starting Line

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I can't say I'm offended because I want to play. The Jewish heritage (deeply buried beneath skepticism and a touch of eastern philosophy mixed with Christian schooling and agnostic adulthood) in me says *HORROR!!* but the gamer in me says "CAN HAS GAME?!?!?"

Alien1375

May 13, 2009
Nintendo is already developing the game.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjanqQ0ANxY

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
We shall race on the beaches, we shall race on the landing grounds, we shall race in the fields and in the streets, we shall race on the rainbow highway; we shall never surrender!

l0lwut

Jan 18, 2013
I would love it if a new WW2 shooter worth playing came out. One can only play MOH:AA and COD1 for half a decade before it starts to get stale.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Ok, generally I read these and I might get a chuckle from time to time, I do enjoy the humorous spin that is put on genuinely good points about various games.

But this time the punchline got a genuine and hearty "laugh out loud" reaction from me. Well done! :p

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I would pay so much money for this. Seriously.
The media would have a field day with it, though.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Falterfire said:
ASan83 said:
Good to know I'm not the only one that would play the shit out of Hitler's Master Racing. Guess I'm not as horrible a person as I thought.
No, you are still a horrible person. It's just the rest of us are all horrible people too.
Let's form a club!

OT: What we need is some World War Six shooters. Set in the far future, when the Korean cyborg troops and the Atlantean sharkmen band together to combat the imperialist might of the United States of Monaco.

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
I must say, if they actually released Hitler's Master Racing, I would likely buy it immediately and proceed to play the shit out of it. Even if it was bad, it would probably be hilariously so.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I came extremely close to missing the joke in the game's title. So glad I didn't.

Also I just want to say that mini-Stalin is absolutely adorable.