The undefeated video game Boss

sky_rider19

Mar 16, 2011
Dark Bowser from Bowser's inside story. I could never press x fast enough to get the little bugger inside bowser.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
kortin said:
OH I also had trouble with Tiamat in Darksiders. My friend had to beat her for me.

I also could not, for the life of me, defeat Darth Malak in KotOR.
Tiamat was really easy for me... on the hardest difficulty.

also, Malak was easy to beat once you found out that you could run around in circles till your force powers regenerated enough to spam force lightning on him...

OT: i was sitting here, thinking... but i couldnt come up with anything. the one thing that was close, however, was the final mission of san andreas. never did beat it...

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
William Ossiss said:
kortin said:
OH I also had trouble with Tiamat in Darksiders. My friend had to beat her for me.

I also could not, for the life of me, defeat Darth Malak in KotOR.
Tiamat was really easy for me... on the hardest difficulty.

also, Malak was easy to beat once you found out that you could run around in circles till your force powers regenerated enough to spam force lightning on him...

OT: i was sitting here, thinking... but i couldnt come up with anything. the one thing that was close, however, was the final mission of san andreas. never did beat it...
Meh. I defeated almost all of the other bosses with ease. Tiamat was just a complete jerkoff.

enriquetnt

Mar 20, 2010
i BEAT the original ninja gaiden on the NES on pure skill (no gamegenie, no emulators and savestates, actual cart, console and controller, took me years but did it) also ive beaten all 6 NES megamans, UN Squadron on hard difficulty, Demon Souls, Super Meat Boy, also every single especial monster in every single final fantasy game (xcept 11 and 14 cause i dont do MMOs) all of those completely legal wins, unles the game is glitched to be unwinable (like some levels on the first battletoad on the nes) there is always a way to win, just keep at it again, again, and AGAIN, then again some more, if you get to frustated quit for a few months to cool down and try again (thats whit it took me years to beat Ninja Gaiden, also for some reason the original Sam and Max on PC also took me years, no faq, no hintline, no magazine, no friend to ask, no nothing just my noggin and the game i got stucked for months at a time)

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I had a problem beating the second boss in Diablo 2 before I realized I'd have better luck just double-attacking him to death.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Air man, he is a MONSTER! there's actually a song devoted to how he's unbeatable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Can't figure out how to upload videos.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
sky_rider19 said:
Dark Bowser from Bowser's inside story. I could never press x fast enough to get the little bugger inside bowser.
seconded you must have to be a fricking ninja to do it...

despite much trying I never got past Bongo Bongo on oot
(GOD DAMN YOU! YOU WILL BE BEATEN WHEN I GET THE 3DS VERSION I SWEAR!!!)

enriquetnt

Mar 20, 2010
morgoss said:
Serenade from Mega Man Battle Network 3. He/she/it is only vulnerable during a crazy attack that pushes you against the back wall, lights up certain panels, and cracks them for 100+ damage.

I also remember having a terrible time with the Uragaan (a.k.a. Jay Leno) from MH3, leading me to quit the game for several months.

Ninja Gaiden 2 also has one boss fight against a giant lava armadillo, apparently called the 'Texas Armadillo', immediately after you've completed an epic boss battle in a crashing plane against your arch-nemesis Genshin, most likely using up all of your healing items/respawns/life of the gods.
That one is easy, just wait till they pin you against TWO at the same time later on the game, still the game is a lot easier than the first one on the XBOX (the very first one on the XBOX not the tone down "BLACK" one, or the cakewalk "SIGMA" that they released on PS3) and NONE of those are even close to the EPIC hardness of the NES ones (very few people beat those whiout cheating)

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
It gives me the warm fuzzies, seeing so many people naming bosses from Megaman Battle Network 3. Easily the best of the Battle Network series, and I played it so much the "down" direction on my GBA stopped working and I had to go buy an SP.

Seriously though, Bass and Serenade are a total cakewalk if you find this cool little customizer program called "Anti-Magic" or "Kawarimi Magic" or something like that. Best program ever--hit <- and B right before anything touches you (ANYTHING) and Megaman instantly disappears and hurls a 100-damage shuriken at whatever just hit him, plus he's invincible the entire time this is happening. Those auras get wiped out the instant you get one good solid counter off.

My unbeatable boss is at the end of King of Fighters 2001--the spiky-haired incredible dillweed known as Kryzalid. I tried him so many times my hands hurt, and I was brought to the verge of tears by his mercilessly imbalanced AI and moveset. You guys should try him sometime! You'll learn the true meaning behind the term "SNK Boss Syndrome."

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Remember that super annoying jack-in-the-box boss fight you had to go through in Donkey Kong 64? The one where you had to fight it as possibly the weakest character in the game? Yeah...fuck that guy. Never finished the game because of him.

Breadroller

Nov 21, 2009
Sigma, the last boss in Megaman X on the Super Nintendo. My brother and I never beat him. Mind you, at our age we didn't understand how saves worked in that game, so to get to him, we played the ENTIRE game in one sitting.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
thought of another
(not really a boss but deervers a mention)
blockhead grande from okami took me a fucking hour to get past this guy

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
the end boss in lunar 2 that ***** took around 3 hours and the end boss in dark cloud he had this wing attack that you coudnt dodge