The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
1: Nope <--Christian
2: Go out with style playing Saints Row 2, I would need a final happy thought.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
1) No because no human knows the day the Earth will end

2) Spend the final hours with friends and family and kittens (lots of kittens)

Tirrast

Aug 20, 2010
1.no
2.I'd ***** about never getting to play duke nukem forever and start running. maybe ill get away.

hailfire

Mar 5, 2011
the bible? the same bible that said "Only the father, not even Jesus Christ himself knows when the world will end"? are we talking about the same bible?

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
No it wont. No doomsday prophet has ever been correct to date. That means doomsday prophecies have a 0.000% probabilistic chance of occurring.

Azurian

Oct 27, 2010
1. No
2. Get a Philly cheese steak sit in my pj's with a nice cold IBC root beer and scratch my balls.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
1) LOLNO! So...the voices in somebody's head are telling them to look for a numerical code in a boring book containing bronze age fairy tales? Ok then, but I'd like to point out that not all such codes are valid. For example, anybody reading my post to the very end will feel the unshakable compulsion to kill John Lennon, the obviously intended goal via subliminal messages, while the application of your standard biblical-numerical code thingie will result in the following message: "the lord thy god commands you to shove a banana up your rectum so that I may fap to it." This, incidentally, also results when the same code is applied to any speech given by Pat Robertson.

2) Ooookaay...I'm gonna be honest, there's no way I'm gettin' past them pearly gates anyway, so I figured in for a penny, in for a pound. I shall seek out the nearest church and desecrate it. You know, the whole deal: pissing in the holy water, using the bible for toilet paper, threesome on the altar, burning their terrible fliers, using the eucharist as chips for salsa, and turning the obligatory giant crucifix into a terrible guitar for some end-of-the-world death metal (also on the altar), and renouncing every prophet, spirit, saint, and deity that can be found in that badly written "holy" book. All this is to be done while holding and drinking from either the communion wine or really good scotch. Besides, I've always wanted to go to hell and overthrow whatever little ***** runs the place. I'm going to show them how chaotic evil is done right! >:D

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
1. nope.avi

2. well, if it was seriously the day of judgement, the sky turned black, the seas ran red with blood, the 4 horsemen were riding through the sky, I'd probably go pray with my family. I mean, it's frigging JUDGEMENT DAY, there's not uch you can do to combat it.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
CM156 said:
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Fellow Escapists, I have two questions for you:

1: Do you think this is really going to happen?

2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?

Personally? I firstly don?t think it was going to happen, but if it were, I would buy a DeLorean. I?ve always wanted one of those cars.

EDIT: If it were true, I would try to dig a fallout shelter. That may be hard, considering I live in an area of Missouri where we have about 8-14 inches of dirt above rock and clay.
1) The religious are going to continue to believe foolish things to no avail.
2) With family.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Like every single other Fucking apocalyptic "prediction", I will not believe it.
If it did happen, I'll go out with a bang (drunken orgy).

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
1. No

2. I'll be honest. Losing my virginity...one way or another. And making sure a few people I didnt care for didnt make it to the end of the world. I already know that I'm going to hell anyways so why not REALLY earn my place there.

theravensclaw

Oct 13, 2010
isn't rapture when god takes all the 'believers' away? I'm not seeing an issue as long as he takes the ones who believe in this crap. then maybe WBC will get taken too

Jan 29, 2009
Being Christian is like being an American- stereotyped and made fun of because of unfortunate cousins with overblown morals and no sense of reality.

William Foster

Mar 19, 2010
1. No
2. probably lay back, drink apple cider, eat burger king and play Halo: Combat Evolved while listening to Halo 1-3, ODST, wars and reach's soundtracks.

hungoverbear

Mar 8, 2008
1- NO
2- Make a makeshift, but effective, armor, modify my car and motorcycle, grab all the weapons I can find and take off on the open road ala Mad Max style.

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
1. No, I am both an atheist and sane.

2. Buy two machine guns, all the ammunition I can carry and prepare to single-handedly fend off the horsemen of the apocalypse, preferably while screaming "when God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!"

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
It better not happen. My birthday's on the 24th, and Fanime is on the 27th. I will not miss either of those events, even if I have to wade through the pulverized bodies of the damned to get there.

Singularly Datarific said:
Being Christian is like being an American- stereotyped and made fun of because of unfortunate cousins with overblown morals and no sense of reality.
I feel your pain, dude. Or dudette, I don't really know what gender you are...