The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

icame

Aug 4, 2010
1. I'm an atheist sooo... no

2. Listen to the ecstasy of gold and contemplate life.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
1. No, as I've said before. It wasn't the end of the world during either of the World Wars, or the Black Death, or the passing of Haley's Comet, or any of the eclipses; why should anyone think it's any more likely to happen now?

2. See if I could talk one of my ex-es into a threesome. :D

carletonman

Oct 29, 2010
You mean I don't get my may long weekend? Hell with that, all Im going to do is sit on my porch and drink a few cold ones.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
1) Not at all. Incorrectomundo.
2)I dunno...kinda out of Coke. Maybe go to the supermarket and get some.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
- Matthew 24:36

Thank you, Jon Stewart. Now, not only can I call out the bullshit, I have actual cited backing for it.
This. So much this.

I love it when Christians try to predict the future, because it's like "Doesn't it say in your holy book that trying is pointless?".

Plus people have always been predicting the end of the world. And not one of them has been proved right so far.

So to answer you questions.
#1.

#2. Party like there's no tomorrow. Because there won't be. Orgies, orgies everywhere.

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
CM156 said:
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Wont they be embarrassed when we're still here.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Oh Yeah! SOme church radio station had a billboard up saying that the world would end then. The funny thing is the billboard now has an add for 101.6 HOT, which is a local spanish radio station.

Well my callender ends on December 31, 2011, so... I think that's when the world's going to end. Also does anyone know where to buy a new Aztec callender? I'm going to need to get a new one soon.

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
I have had more than enough of these stupid doomsday predictions, especially from religious nut jobs like these. it's just a scam to scare people into buying books.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
- Matthew 24:36
that group was just owned by the very book they claims to read XD

1) not gonna happen
2) 'same shit different day' sums it up

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
1) He has no proof - he's just taken some dates, fiddled around with some numbers in a COMPLETELY ARBITRARY fashion, and then when the numbers started to look sorta similar (because he messed around with his calculations), he proclaimed some sort of discovery. He has about as much credit as the Millerites and the Jehova's Witnesses. The Millerites were founded by William Miller, who whole-heartedly claimed that the Second Coming and the Rapture were due in 1843. Thousands upon thousands of his supporters gave away their possessions, thinking that they'd be no need for worldly goods. Well, 1843 came and went, and nothing happened. Miller became a laughing stock - anywhere he went people would chortle and taunt him with: "have you gone up yet?" Other such predictions have been made over the centuries, NONE of them have come true. Many Christians were certain, absolutely CERTAIN that the second coming would occur in 1000 AD. Nope, didn't happen then either. History is choc-a-block FILLED with failed predictions based on incredibly shaky foundations, often involving ludicrous calculations that have no basis in reality. It almost seems that every single generation wants to, for some bizarre reason, believe that they are the last generation or that the end is nigh. They have no reason to believe this, other than vanity - rather than accept the fact that they are just another generation that will disappear into the vastness of history, they want to believe that they are living in "special" times. They are not.

2)I live in Australia, so I will never meet the crazies who believe that the world will end this month. But in case I do, I'm going to shout: "Yo! Where is he? Have you not gone up yet!" And laugh in their face.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Look at this practically.

I'm going to say no, because if we're all okay in June, I'll have been right.

If the world goes bye bye, then that shit doesn't matter anyway.