The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
is that 21st May US time or Greenwich mean or Australian time?

Ot: 1)no

2)I dont know... probably cite Cave Johnson lemon speech at God if it happens otherwise business as usual

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
maaany people have supposedly predicted the end of the world (and I think the continued existence of the world shows you just how successful THEY were).

NeutralDrow said:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
- Matthew 24:36
This.
Seriously, how is it that these doomsayer nutjubs throughout all history have studied the scripture so closely to figure out a specific DATE, yet they never read THIS?! FAIL!

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
1.Certainly not.

2.I'll stay at home and finish Witcher 2 for the 10th time.

Also,I won't die until I will play Diablo 3.

"So yes,you Apocalypse! Shoo and come back in a few thousand years".

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Paksenarrion said:
Actually, I read in the Dead Sea Scrolls that I would post in this very thread on May 9, 2011 at 5:53pm.
Mine says 7:53pm. BLASPHEMY!

OT:

1. LOL. Doomsayers. See Also: [a href="http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm"]A Brief History of the Apocalypse.[/a]

2. Probably have fun killing people off. You know, to save them the pain of burning up in a firey explosion of... well, whatever kills us.

KingJay814

Jul 23, 2010
I agree with the first one

Replace the chainswords with Gunblades (You've got to put a little distance between you and the baddies), or better yet Cloud's Fusion sword from Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children! That thing is the definition of boss!

The Breadcrab

Mar 20, 2011
How convenient that Duke Nukem Forever comes out just a few weeks later...

In all honesty, all of these end of the world theories are highly polished rubbish coated in a thick layer of BS with crunchy sprinkles of "there's no proof" to top it off.

Edit: Oh fine, I'll do it.

1. NOOOOOOOOOO.

2. I'd probably go skydiving, do parkour, ask girls out, and basically do all of the things I'm too scared to do normally.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
No. Highly doubt that if it was the end of the world they wouldn't be selling a book to help "warn" people.

And I would rave like it was y2k all over again.

Subwayeatn

Jan 28, 2011
1. No.
2. Go sky diving naked. Then proceed to play Brink (hopefully psn is back up by then)

There is actually this big billboard near where i live that says
"Judgment Day! (The Bible guarantees it!)"

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You know it's gotten to the point now that I wish the world would end just so all the people who keep saying it's going to end will SHUT UP!!
But in answer to your questions:
1. NO!
2. Shug and await oblivion.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Son of a *****! DeliciousCinnamon's live stream is gonna end the world!

OT: 1. No I do not. I also don't believe the world will end on December 22, 2012.

2. Punch Donald Trump in the face. Let's face it, he needs a good face-punching, and if the world's gonna end it's consequence-free.

YepGeddon

Apr 16, 2009
1. Probably, we're overdue an apocalypse
2. Just finish my 9 to 5 then play some Super Mario 64.. Or hit the beach.. Or become a heroin addict. Either way I'm gonna have a good time.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
No, the bible directly says that it is impossible to predict when the world will end. It could happen in 1 minute or 1 billion years. Nobody knows, so it's best to just quit trying.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Well shit.

I literally graduate the day before hand.

I guess we're gonna have to make the after party extra special. To bad my school is full of squares.

KelsieKatt

May 14, 2008
CM156 said:
1: Do you think this is really going to happen?
No... All previous claims of the end of the world have been wrong before, so why start now? Besides, there would most likely be some scientific evidence before it happened.

CM156 said:
2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?
Sex, drugs, murder and looting! What else would any rational human being do at the end of the world?!

No, not really...

Although, it would be tempting to track down some people I loathe and deal out some revenge before the end.

What? Stop looking at me like that... I'm a nice person! >_> *cough*