The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Lesnik

May 7, 2011
1. No.
2. Quit everything and spend the rest of the days with my girlfriend!

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Jesus that html is written so arrogantly it makes me want to punch someone.
"The world is correct in believing that Judgment Day will come. The Bible gives us the correct and accurate information about that Day."

"The Bible is the Holy Book written by Holy God who is the Creator of this beautiful world. The Holy Bible is without question a very ancient book, having been completed about 1,900 years ago. In its original languages (mostly Hebrew and Greek) it has never been changed, and each and every word in the original languages is from the mouth of God."

"The Bible is the Holy Book written by Holy God who is the Creator of this beautiful world. The Holy Bible is without question a very ancient book, having been completed about 1,900 years ago. In its original languages (mostly Hebrew and Greek) it has never been changed, and each and every word in the original languages is from the mouth of God."

God it almost sounds like a satire.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
CM156 said:
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Fellow Escapists, I have two questions for you:

1: Do you think this is really going to happen?

2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?

Personally? I firstly don?t think it was going to happen, but if it were, I would buy a DeLorean. I?ve always wanted one of those cars.
NO.

More no.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
1:No
2:Metal show with pyrotechnics and explosions,enough flashing lights to give thousands of people seizures, blimbs flying around the city connected wirelessly to the amps,beer cannon...oh yeah and MOSH PIT!!!

Macgyvercas said:
The math he used is completely arbitrary. I'm not buying it.
Must have been taught it in High School.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
CM156 said:
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Fellow Escapists, I have two questions for you:

1: Do you think this is really going to happen?

2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?

Personally? I firstly don?t think it was going to happen, but if it were, I would buy a DeLorean. I?ve always wanted one of those cars.
Look, considering the book was written 300 years after Jesus was born and died, and it was only then that he was classified as holy and mighty, I'm not even the slightest bit concerned.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Wooh! I can be 21 for five days!

1: No.
2: Get (legally) drunk and watch the final sunset with some close friends.

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
1. No.

2. Praise myself lucky that even though my birthday is a week later, we've decided to hold it on the 20th, which means I get to spend all day with my family!

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
1. No
2. Partay, bone, and repent while there is still time.

Although if everyone knew it was the end of the world, I would try to convince my government to launch our entire nuclear payload at the moon, it would be one hell of a show before everyone died.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
Y'know, there have been almost a hundred different end of the world dates since 1990 alone. I'm just going to classify this one as "another idiot that can make math problems".

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
1. No
2. I'd spend my last days buying all of the earthly possessions that belonged to any fucking moron who actually believes this for the cheapest price possible.

This is an open request. If you actually believe in this ridiculous nonsense, I'll give you a hundred dollars for everything you own on May 20th. A hundred extra dollars in your pocket would go a long way in mindless entertainment for the evening before your demise.

forsinain42

Oct 14, 2009
Well, from reading the article it will end BUT only if the creationsists are right and the earth sis only 7000 years old...

So no. :p

Oh and if the world was about to end I'd jack a space shuttle... Or at least try. :p