The Worst Bands Ever

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
FurinKazanNZ said:
Nazulu said:
Roflcopter419 said:
Nazulu said:
Just watching this makes me sick - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNKLn0A-1CM
Oh god... I wish I hadn't clicked on that...
Mwhahaha, another victim! The curse will take it's effect at the stroke of midnight and the only thing that will go through your head is that song.
NOOOOOO

Before I viewed this thread I had no idea music this bad existed. I hope you're happy Skullman, you led me to my doom :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I FEED ON YOUR PAIN

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
RebellionXXI said:
This thread makes me wonder what happened to Aaron Carter (tweenage singer, sort of popular among that group for a while, then stopped singing because they were waiting for his voice to change, or so I read).
He was last seen in an ally sniffing cat piss.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
YOU wanna mess with the Bizkit? - Yeah
You can't mess with the Bizkit - Why?
Cause we get it on - When?
Everyday and everynight - Oh
See this platnuim thing right here - Uh-Hu
Well we're doin it all the time - Wha?
So you better get some better beats
And uh, get some better rhymes - Doh!

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
CIA said:
YOU wanna mess with the Bizkit? - Yeah
You can't mess with the Bizkit - Why?
Cause we get it on - When?
Everyday and everynight - Oh
See this platnuim thing right here - Uh-Hu
Well we're doin it all the time - Wha?
So you better get some better beats
And uh, get some better rhymes - Doh!
Sounds like you may wanna check out this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notL4pcNjdc&feature=player_embedded#!

Doinstuffman38

Dec 1, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Doinstuffman38 said:
1. Nickelback
2. Simple Plan
3. ICP
4. Good Charlotte( i like)
5. The Jonas Brothers
6. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
7. Metro Station
8. Trapt( like)
9. Finger Eleven
10. Yellowcard(I love them)
11. Linkin Park.(I love them)
12. Jason Mraz
13. Staind(I like)
14. Blue October
15. Poetic Assasin (and here's a video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSjP4oS0DwA
16. Owl City
17. All Nickelback cover bands
18. Panic! At The Disco(I love them)
19. Kid Cudi(He's really good)
20. Nickelback
I just notice I like few of those bands/artist on your list. Does this mean i have bad taste in music.
In my opinion, possibly. But you don't like Nickelback, so that's a good thing.

I don't hate anyone for their questionable tastes in music. I may not like Nickelback, but I would NEVER tell someone to f*** off and die because of it. They would probably just be the butt of a few jokes.

I may hate the bands, but I have friends who have a few of those bands on their iPods. I rag on them all the time, but I don't hate them. I'm not here to judge, just to make assumptions.

...but seriously, F*** Nickelback.

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
Gxas said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
5.Any other generic bands that suck.
And what, might I ask, makes Coheed and Cambria at all generic?
Clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about and should be ignored for his incorrect opinions.

As for the worst band ever, I'd say Sabaton "wins" by a long shot.

The singer can't sing, and is just talking loudly into the microphone like the tone deaf dickhole surfer he is.
In addition to the most incompetent "singer" of all time, they have some of the most repetitive instrumentals I've ever heard (surpassing even AC/DC).

If Sabaton were a grenade, it would be a dud. That's how fail this piece of shit band is.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
NeutralMunchHotel said:
PolarBearClub said:

This is the only song I've ever heard from this band, but one is enough.
Crabcore is my favourite genre.
Ummm... did anyone else start the video and get a pop-up ad at the bottom for 'Taylor Swift in PEI'? There's something wrong with their demographic selection, apparently.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Skullman 125 said:
I know this thread has been done a thousand times before but I just found out Nickleback is coming to my city and it made me think of this topic. So I'll start:

5. Nickleback-obviously
No, far from obviously. Anyway, I'll go with Limp Bizkit.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
DeASplode said:
The White Stripes.

Seriously, Seven Nation Army makes me not want to listen to ANY of their music.

I'm not trying to flame if you don't like them it's fine but have you even listened to them apart from seven nation army ?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Psychosocial said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
Yeahhhh.... I don't think you're allowed to call bands generic when you've got a Metallica avatar.
And also when his username is a Motley Crue song...

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
Your once and future Fanboy said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
Anyone calling System of A Down generic should put a shotgun to their head, because the lack of intelligence whould be so dire that it could't hurt to shoot themself.
I understand that some don't like the band BUT calling it generic is just ignorant.
I bet you have hust heard BYOB and Chop Suey and decided to brand it as generic.

And Metallica WHERE the greatest trash metal band, They WHERE good and original, But NOW they suck... HARD, and their lyrics have been swiftly declining since 1986, and if your a fan you better know the reason
If Metallica sucked hard then they wouldn't be selling out every show they play. :D

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
Psychosocial said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
Yeahhhh.... I don't think you're allowed to call bands generic when you've got a Metallica avatar.
What's so bad about Motley Crue?

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
Tawm said:
Gxas said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
Clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about and should be ignored for his incorrect opinions.

The singer can't sing, and is just talking loudly into the microphone like the tone deaf dickhole surfer he is.
In addition to the most incompetent "singer" of all time, they have some of the most repetitive instrumentals I've ever heard (surpassing even AC/DC).

If Sabaton were a grenade, it would be a dud. That's how fail this piece of shit band is.
No such thing as an incorrect opinion, just one you don't agree with.

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
Rawker said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
I almost feel like you're trying to troll people here. Avenged and SOAD, are a tad more mainstream, and the Linkin Park horse has been beaten to death, you're going so far as to say Co and Cam is generic? Really? you can hate the band, I don't care about your taste (or lack there of) in music, but one adjective that cannot be used to describe Coheed and Cambria is generic.
I think if you've heard ANY of their songs, you'll know what I'm talking about. The fact is, they simply don't sound good.

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
Dr. Feelgood said:
Tawm said:
Gxas said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down

No such thing as an incorrect opinion, just one you don't agree with.
Sure there is. If I don't agree, it's wrong. Please change it.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Dr. Feelgood said:
Ironic Pirate said:
Psychosocial said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
What's so bad about Motley Crue?
Nothing, they just sound similar to a lot of other Glam metal from the 80's. Again, not bad, pretty good even, but kinda generic.

Also, SOAD, even if you don't like them, don't seem generic. The only album I've heard os Toxicity, and it seemed different from anything else I'd ever heard.

I was just wondering why you called them generic.

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
viranimus said:
Hrm.. ok. Im debating about saying all of the above, but there are a few exceptions, so its moot.

Seems easier to do this.
99.9999999% of pop (from Elton John all the way to Kesha)simply due to the scale of history and its gargantuan library of crap)
99.999% of rap (IE:50 cent, Tupac, Dr Dre, Eimenenmeneniliketoeatmen)
99.9% of pop rock (Creedleback, Matchbox 20, ect)
99% of electronica and its derivatives. Seriously.. you can reduce the whole genera down to three songs.
98% of country (Johnny cash and thrash country that is bluegrass can only undo so much)
97.5% of punk (this is due to its decendents in Bubblegum punk, Emo, Screemo, ect. Syd Viscous would be rolling in his grave)
90% of metal and its derivatives.
90% of anything originating in the 80s... until it has been properly covered modernly.

Things of note:
On the metallica debate. Simply they were and are, the pop face of the big 4 of thrash. They have talent, but fact is they have watered it down over they years because well, they got old. (Lars wont even try to play the old stuff because he knows he cant pull off double bass like he once could)

SOAD: I do like SOADs studio albums, but as an actual band and as musicans, there pretty bad. Just watch them live. Serj has a unique style, that is neither good or bad, just unique, but he is perhaps the best musician out of the group. Yes their lyrics are subpar and tend to be repetitive with the political activisim involved.

Greenday: Honestly need to be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity for defiling a genera of music built on anger, and saying fuck you to the establishment, and turning it into a miserable excuse to make power ballads. Their greatest crimes however are the ungodly subgenras they spawned in their wake.

Avenged sevenfold: Dissapointingly bad. Yes some of their radio friendly tracks are pretty decent, but their other tracks on their albums are usually awful.

Nirvana: Most overhyped band of the 90s... sloppy, incoherent and nonsensical. Though, I respect live in new york was perhaps the single best complete album of the decade. the individual songs are just bad.

Audioslave: Chris cornell can ruin everything he touches. The musicans in Rage against the machine were phenominal... and while Audioslave merits a couple good tracks, the Bsides are horrendous, and Cornell manages an impossible feat in making a good band with one bad "singer" even worse

Alcohol: On that link that was posted. wow... just wow.. its Kesha without autotune.Seriously, if you have nothing more to say than your a cadre of drunken tease whores, then just keep your mouth shut, or well, do what you do best and keep your mouth full.

Fact is... all of this is just opinion, and we all know what opinions are like. Have fun quoting me to illustrate how wrong I am and Have a nice day
Looks like someone finally got it right. Only thing I have to say is that Nirvana had one good album.