The Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
For being a wild child toward my bro when I was like 5 or something. I use to give him so much hell for being so hyper.

Karma168

Nov 7, 2010
When i was out with a female friend i was using her phone as a camera, went looking for the pictures i had just took and found some 'special' pictures she had taken for her boyfriend. Of course being a drunk idiot i didn't put the phone away and kept looking through them. long story short she caught me and it's been a bit awkward ever since :/

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
binnsyboy said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...
(it's been done WAY too often, but sure I'm bored, so what the heck)

I once raped someone I know in real life in my dreams.
I couldn't stand to look at her for weeks.
Damn, man. Was it one of those dreams you thought was reality, or what?

OT: Erm... don't know about something morally objectionable, but in terms of legality, I had underage sex while breaking a public decency law XD

If I had to go for morally objectionable, probably when my friend was being a complete dick to a couple of other friends, and made a crack about this guy's dad. I said at least the guy has a dad (my friend's dad died when he was little.) We worked it out, though, and we're friends again. Still, it haunts me.
I knew it was a dream, I actually did it knowing it was a dream. It still makes me look slightly disturbed huh?
I understand you feel bad, but that's what friends do. They fight, they make up.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
O
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Is it bad I laughed at that? I'm a bad person... :([/quote

What's the worst thing you did then?

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
I didn't kill that hooker on purp... I mean, I don't think that I've ever done something particularly bad.

Narclaw

Birchmen Supreme Overlord
Aug 29, 2010
I've done plenty of bad things, but the one that comes to mind is the time I confronted a long-time bully of mine and beat his living face to a bloody mess. Nearly got expelled, and I don't regret the action, just how far I took it.

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
Mr S said:
O
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Is it bad I laughed at that? I'm a bad person...
Honestly I can't think of anything interesting enough to put on here. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually, though.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
my freind was on the trmpoline and i threw a water balloon at his legs (bad aim) whilst he was in the air and he ended up face planting a bench *ow*

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I dunno, I don't have any real moral standards so I dunno.

And not having moral standards is so incredibly lovely, can only be described like this

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
When i was younger i used to kick my little brother ass a lot because......well no real reason besides it made me feel big..ugh...well said little brother is now a six foot four airborne ranger who could almost certainly take me out with about as much effort as it takes to wipe ones ass.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mr S said:
O
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Is it bad I laughed at that? I'm a bad person...
Honestly I can't think of anything interesting enough to put on here. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually, though.
Ummm.. Ok, well be sure to tell me when you do :)

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

In all seriousness, probably when a long-time bully got into a really heavy fight with me. We both learned two things that day:

1) If I get into a fight, I don't stop unless I'm physically restrained (which at the time took four people) or one of us stops moving.
2) No matter how harmless and intellectual they look, never piss off a kid who lifts upwards of sixty pounds with a single arm on a regular basis. I hate to imagine how much worse it would have been if I'd had my baseball bat there.

Not surprisingly, I became a pacifist soon after that incident. Also, no one ever picked on me again.

Machiavelli may have been a jerk, but he had a point.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
there was a naive guy i knew (as in... thought i was his friend, thought the world was nice and sunny, 18 years old and still loved lego, still a virgin, etc... that last one comes in to it later) and for a while all the would do was complain about how he couldn't get a girlfriend, but he finally got one... except she was heavily religious and refused to sleep with him/do anything untoward...

so i started talking to her, she broke up with him, we started "going out", i slept with her, and have been avoiding her ever since... why? to prove that i could... to prove i was better than him... to have something else to gloat about...

don't worry... i never lied to her, i never specifically entered a relationship with her just to sleep with her, it just happened to happen... i'm not sorry for it, it was excellent fuel for my arrogance... she ended up loving me at the end, which was just painful... (by which i mean... painful to have to sit through, not painful to then destroy that love... that was irrelevant)

essentially, it's the worst thing i've ever done because it was somewhat immoral (which doesn't bother me) and because of the price i paid (like... a month worth of 2 hour phone calls listening to her talk FOREVER)... the "friend" forgave me though, the silly twit

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Hmmm... lessee, stuff from the past that no longer bothers me:

- I stole a video game from a local mall.
- I punched a girl who attacked my girlfriend.
- I slept with a married woman (she was a childhood crush of mine, and I HATED her douchebag husband, who'd been a classmate of mine in high school).

There's more. A LOT more, but I'm happy as it is.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
wow... i feel like satan or some shit now... the stuff you guys have done and are moaning about regretting are trivial things i do quite often, i mean
Kukulski said:
I squeezed a passed-out girl's boob. I'm still ashamed.

But when it comes to serious criminal activities I kinda attempted a murder. It was a misunderstanding really.
seriously, squeezing a girls boob? lol just had to point that one out, but my worst thing... either convincing my friends 13 yr old sister (at the age of 15) to toss me off then eventually had sex while he (the brother) was sleeping, she didn't have a choice really, not quite rape though, just good manipulation, she broke down crying the next day out of regret.. also the brother almost killed me the next day when she said it in her moment of regret (their parents were out and i was sleeping over) and i didnt see him again after that.

or my other is maybe stealing £600 from one of my old indian friends, he gets a lot from his mum back in india, he got really drunk and he gave me his card to get smokes from the shop, i checked his balance, he had 1,500ish, but i could only take out 300 a day from ATM's, so i just took 300, went home, took 300 the next day (went into town to do it just incase they traced me somehow) after that i got parranoied and threw the card away, i live about 40 mins away fromm his place and he had never been there, so it was quite easy.

Both of those, not a single bit of regret, though i have thought about it for a few seconds, soon forgot though

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I slept with a guy who was confused about his sexuality, but then never spoke to him again. I've been actively ignoring him for a year now.