There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Was Gannon greener than normal? It looked like a much darker makeup.

"Laughter of one child....." My ass!

And that fixes it, not going to buy any of Miyamoto's new games....sorry, no way no how.

All in all, GREAT JOB PEOPLE. The cast did a fantastic job, it all looked great. Matt and the other editors: Thanks for busting your ass to give this too us, and I will be happy to buy the dvd when it comes out.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
This is an epic ending. But I sense that this is a cliffhanger.

At the near end, is that Paula Polestar?

dadanman

Feb 14, 2009
I hope the escapist is throwing money,thai hookers, and used xbox 360 at your feet to make either a squeal or alternate series. (* HINT HINT ESCAPIST*) if not I'm sure you can make demands.

side note: I;m gonna get a lot of people saying "xbox 360 games? why not wii you artard, this is a nintendo rendition." Look I'm a big nintendo fan boy but even I don't bust mine out too often. please no flaming just keep it on the awesome presentation.

Tfirmin002

Aug 24, 2009
O_O nicely done, that was great

the actors (mainly luigi, ganondorf and samus)was amazing, epecially on the final smash scene and at the end

hopefully you'll make another series

but until then, cya

ShadowSlide0

Dec 19, 2009
Goldeneye1989 said:
Ninja Tank said:
swansman said:
I love this series, plz make a dvd.
seconded, cause i love this series and great episode
Agreed
I agree make a dvd, and wow i am stunned, that was amazing, truly amazng. I am sad for a great series like this to end, but i am truly satisfyed with the way you ended it. Thanks for the series.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Fantastic episode.
Fantastic finale.
Fannnnntasticccccc ^.^

What would be a good way to resurrect some characters and have as sequel show.
Maybe have Mario and Luigi go on a mission to find some 1up mushrooms?!

Kirby and Tabuu teaming up in

There will be MORE brawl.
coming summer 2010

^.^

Robert632

May 11, 2009
antigodoflife said:
robert632 said:
i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.
Ever watched silence of the lambs? Kirby was for the entire series ripping the movie off, and in some cases so were the other characters.

there will be brawl finished the same way Silence of the Lambs did.

So if you can muster up more nintendo characters, this calls for Season 2 of The Will Be Brawl, ripping off that piece of crap 'Hannibal' - or a prequel, and rip off 'Red Dragon'

Great Series Guys!
i haven't really watched silence of the lambs, but i just really hate when stuff "ends" with open endings. to me, open endings=BS.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
i hope they do a prequel to this series where they pursue and catch kirby (seeing kirby wearing Daisy's face as a hat would be disturbingly awesome). Also make a sequel to this, but it's hard to say where it would go since sooo many characters died in this series there's not many left to make a story about.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
awesome episode as always. The characters, dialogue, costumes, props, it all merges amazingly together.

a lot of the questions asked here are already answered on the twbb forum really :p

About a sequal
there wont be one. rumors about a webcomic prequal go around though
About the Dvd
there will be a there will be brawl dvd somewhere before summer with a little luck

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
robert632 said:
i haven't really watched silence of the lambs, but i just really hate when stuff "ends" with open endings. to me, open endings=BS.
I hadn't seen silence of the lambs either, so I looked it up on youtube. They have the full movie up there If you're interested, this is a link to part 11 (final part) of the movie, if you watch from about 5:30 on you'll see the resemblance to the TWBB ending. Don't watch if you plan to watch the movie and don't want it spoiled though, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_KgPAZrYU

Mirabella

Nov 20, 2009
Wow that was absolutely amazing. Of course everyone saw the whole Kirby disguised as Meta Knight thing but Lucas and Ness being the butchers, I don't now if anyone even guessed that they would be them.

Such an epic episode. I hope that there will be a sequel with such a cliffhanger of an end that one was. If not then I hope a DVD will come out.

Great job to the cast and crew and everyone. I absolutely loved it!!!

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
robert632 said:
antigodoflife said:
robert632 said:
i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.
Ever watched silence of the lambs? Kirby was for the entire series ripping the movie off, and in some cases so were the other characters.

So if you can muster up more nintendo characters, this calls for Season 2 of The Will Be Brawl, ripping off that piece of crap 'Hannibal' - or a prequel, and rip off 'Red Dragon'

Great Series Guys!
Except the concept was that the ending works in the context of SSBM and SSBB, and that seems like a pretty open area to me.

As for the episode, it was amazing. Not quite what I expected, but far more than I would have expected as well.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
Rathy said:
robert632 said:
antigodoflife said:
robert632 said:

Great Series Guys!
Except the concept was that the ending works in the context of SSBM and SSBB, and that seems like a pretty open area to me.

As for the episode, it was amazing. Not quite what I expected, but far more than I would have expected as well.
sorry if i'm alitlle ignorant about stuff, but what was the context of ssbm and ssbb? you mean the single player game(not the SSE.)? i really don't get it.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Awesome ending, thank you for a great series, hope to see something similiar to it with the sasme people again.