There Will Be Brawl: Episode Nine

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
That...that was epic. The ending was beautiful, but dear god the characters are starting to drop like flies.

Bowser was actually way more sane and likeable than I thought he would be, as well.

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
Awe-fullsome.
No more to say funny and brilliant. The end was the saddest part in whole series.

Fantastic work.

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
Just seen this posted up on my lunch break and these computers can't play videos!! AAARRRGGHH, now even more reason for the end of the day to come quickly, can't wait for this, 4 and a half hours and counting, this'l be the icing on the cake to an awesome week

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
at first i was skeptical about there will be brawl.
but since the last few episodes and now this masterpiece, it takes the prize over ZP,unskippable and all others.

when it's all over. make a movie about it.
i'll be sure to buy it.

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
spike4072 said:
"I'm sorry Luigi, but your princess is in another castle"

Hehe its great how you fit bits of humor in and still keep things feeling serious. =D
I agree. :D
I look forward to new episodes of TWBB more than any tv program, great epp as always.

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
Et tu, Gee Dub?

I thought that this was an excellent episode. The characters are all great as usual, and Bowser was very well conceived, costumed and acted.

I'd say I can't wait til the next episode but I've said that every time and it has always been worth the wait.

FleaJr

Sep 17, 2008
Socken said:
I love the interpretation of Bowser. The costume is lacking in some aspects (facial expressions), but his attitude and all is solid gold.
You just described this whole show

Doomdude

Aug 3, 2009
Thats Grade A stuff. I'm well upset that the kid died but a well these things happen.
Oh and the song was great, hoping for an mp3.

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Now its time to kick ass

The final battle is upon this series.

Go Luigi, Go Mario, Go Fox, Go Samus, Go (hopefully) Link!!!!

There's only one question I have, where is Marth?

He seems to have disappeared.

I hope he is also apart of the Final battle

(battle line up possibilities)

Mario Versus Wario
Link Versus Gannon
Sheik Versus Zelda
Fox leading an army against GWs
Luigi Versus the Butcher
Marth (if he shows) and Meta knight clearing the final path for Luigi.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Uh... I think there was no killer. It was just a ruse by Ganon and his associates. I think the murders were done by separate characters.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I know it's been said before: This one was really good.
It saddens me that it does make it seem like the end of TWBB is getting closer.

Ridley200

Jun 9, 2008
Rex Dark said:
I know it's been said before: This one was really good.
It saddens me that it does make it seem like the end of TWBB is getting closer.
Yup, only one episode left... It almost hurts.

And if Aktrez or MatthewMercer are still reading these, i was just wondering if a dvd release would be possible. I understand that there's a good chance of some severe copyright issues happening, but hell, the Rooster Teeth guys were able to make a few pennies, and you guys damn sure deserve something for the amount of effort put in.
Then again, i'm mostly just thinking of myself here... and how i'd rather have the show in hard media rather then feeling bad about downloading it...

That said, you guys do a fantastic job (and i loved Gannon's suit, looked totally badass), and i thought the introduction of Green as P.T.'s girlfriend 'twas very clever.

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
I was a bit confused by the opening, had to go back and watch the previous episode, but wow, great job. The black humour is still present but you still somehow make moments like the song at the end be both funny and touching, it's brilliant. Here's hoping for a DVD boxset, after, of course, the no doubt explosive finale.
EDIT: I just want to add that Ganondorf's acting was SUPERB! Seriously, you have the ideal vocal tone for him.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Awesome series ... was a late comer to it (episode nine was just released) so i sat down and watched it straight from episode 1 and wasn't disappointed

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
I'm speechless.

Great job and I'm really looking forward to the final episode.

And damn, Samus is hot!

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Art. A truely moving series and I hope you continue with it, has to be one of the most genuinely moving shows I have seen.