There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

TheUnholyD2

Nov 18, 2009
So, for those of you saying "OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFBBQOMG~!", were any of you around for the EPIC Episode 2 wait? Episode 10 has nothing on the wait for Episode 2.

the_suminer

Dec 19, 2009
I'm pumped for it's launch, Spending this much time putting it together and editing it can only mean it is going to awesome

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
I'm way excited about this, but alas it is Saturday and the pub's a-callin'. Ms. Becky is indeed beautiful, but I doubt she's waiting for me to buy her drinks. Can't wait for the conclusion guys, but take your time and do it right. I'll be catching it in the morning.

Deuces.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
zimpirate said:
Matt and Zack are still editing the video, 50 hrs without sleep, can break you.
While I appreciate that there is a lot of work to do, and I'd rather wait another month than have them put out a bad product. It still doesn't change the fact that they said multiple times that it'd be up Friday December 18 at 12 noon EST. If they would say something like, "it'll be delayed a couple days so we can finish it up", I'd be cool with that. But I haven't seen anything, so it makes me antsy.

MagnusXavier

Dec 19, 2009
Hey guys I made this Banner for TWBB today whilst waiting. Paul Duraso and Matt Key both commented it :D I plan to do some posters (working on one now) and even a series trailer when the next ep is out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=362344700143&id=704110143#/photo.php?pid=4466952&id=513162626

joytex

Sep 28, 2008
Predictions:
-Link gets saved by Navi (Y'no like fairy in the bottle from oot)
-the killer is ROB, Master Hand or Shigeru Miyamoto (wouldn't that be cool)
-Some strange incident causes Samus's suit to fall off (a man can dream can't can't he?)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I'm starting to think there a curse when a video series say's something will be out on a certain day. I'm not trying to be a dick, I know the people who make these series here bust their butts to make them top knotch but it seem's to happen every so often.

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
okay, apparently no one is gonna say it, so i guess i will. i don't care if he's a furry, FOX IS HAWT

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
TheUnholyD2 said:
So, for those of you saying "OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFBBQOMG~!", were any of you around for the EPIC Episode 2 wait? Episode 10 has nothing on the wait for Episode 2.
I personally didn't freak out waiting for episode 2. Episode 1 was cool and all, but not enough was told to make me really want to see episode 2. The series was still starting. Episode 9 recently came out, and after seeing THAT, it feels like it's been months! I'm going bananas waiting for a truly epic conclusion.

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
Badazzninja said:
okay, apparently no one is gonna say it, so i guess i will. i don't care if he's a furry, FOX IS HAWT
Agreed .... And in a weird way, so is Falco.
This show inspired me to do a Krystal cosplay and a Toad cosplay.

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
Geektress656 said:
Badazzninja said:
falco? how can you tell what he loks like with the beak? lol

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
Badazzninja said:
Geektress656 said:
Badazzninja said:
falco? how can you tell what he loks like with the beak? lol
It's a combination of the hair and the beak. I dunno. I'm different.