There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

jrhop364

Feb 11, 2009
I love this series, so damn much. And I was always a Luigi fan, so it really stokes me out to see him as the main character.

Quick, someone, favorite TWBB moment. GO.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
jrhop364 said:
I love this series, so damn much. And I was always a Luigi fan, so it really stokes me out to see him as the main character.

Link's heart-wrenching, tearful "Well... Excuse. Me. Princess." D:

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
jrhop364 said:

the part i vaguely referenced earlier, when Fox gets called a furry to his face and he gets pissed. i lold.

oh, and when i introduced Brawl to a fellow geek friend of mine, and he simply said "oh my goodness." a grown man, shocked into talking like a grandmother who hears a dirty joke, by the pure, spectacular WIN that is Brawl. not ven in the actual show, but still a favorite moment.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
First time through, just the other week actually, I really cracked up when stripper Samus came out. Completely unexpected, and one of the coolest nerdgasm ever!

And a bit more subtle, but loved links short fuse with Navi and when Link gets pissed off and chucks something at her:

Navi: "Hey, Hey Listen!"
Link: "**** off Navi!" *throws shoe*

I'm pretty sure the wish to have that option in the actual game is pretty much universal.

And of course Kirby was pure awesome too. At the start of the series you're kind of skeptical, but once you see Kirby you know it's going to be awesome.

AOS

Nov 5, 2009
it was an empty bottle of booze and he said "shut the f up NAVI!", but i love that part so much too.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Just a quick heads-up. According to the official TWBB forum:

Episode 10 Discussion Thread - Final Episode Airs MONDAY RARGH

I don't think The Escapist wants me to use links. Certianly there's no nice, obvious button for it. So I'm just gonna leave the link *implied.*

Google it or something.

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
WarpZone said:

I don't think The Escapist wants me to use links. Certianly there's no nice, obvious button for it. So I'm just gonna leave the link *implied.*

Google it or something.
monday? that's not bad at all. but if it DOESN'T come out monday, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA... do nothing at all except go about my business and keep waiting, like a good fan is supposed to

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
jrhop364 said:

Two words ..... Retard Waluigi.

"We should hug more!" :D I laughed myself out of my chair and stayed on the floor until the end of the episode and then some. It also makes me laugh because it's Vork from The Guild! :)

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
Badazzninja said:
WarpZone said:

Google it or something.
monday? that's not bad at all. but if it DOESN'T come out monday, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA... do nothing at all except go about my business and keep waiting, like a good fan is supposed to
Really? I was hoping for something semi-ironic like "be really upset and I may cry for a little bit." .... That's what I would do.

KillerH

Apr 7, 2009
jrhop364 said:

"I've been a referee! I've been a doctor! Have you ever seen a plunger in! These! Hands!"
That's how Mario kicks your ass.

TheUnholyD2

Nov 18, 2009
The Great And Powerful Mercer has finally decided to get some sleep and will finishing the editing of this roughly 45ish minute Epic Brawl this weekend. It should be up Monday thanks to multiple sources within the cast.

tex_gamer

Dec 17, 2009
TheUnholyD2 said:
So, for those of you saying "OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFBBQOMG~!", were any of you around for the EPIC Episode 2 wait? Episode 10 has nothing on the wait for Episode 2.
How Long was the wait for ep 2?

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
Geektress656 said:
Badazzninja said:
WarpZone said:

Google it or something.
Really? I was hoping for something semi-ironic like "be really upset and I may cry for a little bit." .... That's what I would do.
i've already admitted to having a strange yaoi man-crush on one of the characters. i've done enough damage to my masculinity without adding a nice big heaping pile of crybaby fanboy temper tantrum to the mix lmao

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Geektress656 said:
Badazzninja said:
WarpZone said:

Google it or something.
hahaha you guys are hilarious

THERE WILL BE BRAWL...really? oh um guess not
not yet, but soon
wait Monday? really...
sweet! =)

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
How do I get the badge for watching all the episodes...if I already have and didnt get the badge?