Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

Gustavo S. Buschle

Feb 23, 2011
newdarkcloud said:
Gustavo S. Buschle said:
Ninja'd. But seriously, magic would be completely awesome.

Wanna-be tough guy: You can't take this ya little punk! (tries to punch me)
Me (Before he get's close enough): Petrify

Maybe I'll use Esuna on him... later.
With magic possibilities are endless. Nearly everything from any TV series, anime or video game could be true if you had magic.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Spawn points.

So all you guys who wanted a Portal gun can respawn after you eventually squish your bodies like flies.

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
Probably a hidden blade, although with a fork instead of a blade

Failing that, quick save and quick load

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
samus's fully upgraded power suit. that include all beams, power bombs, bombs, Missile Launcher/super Missile Launcher and every thing else i forgot to mention.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
HooterNanny said:

Extendo Cutlery!

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Auron225 said:
Goldeneye103X2 said:
Heather mason from silent hill 3.

Or Ashley Robbins from another Code.
Ashley Robbins?? Come on man, she's like 14! At least say "older-version of Ashley Robbins"!
In the second one she's 16. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a couple years of difference (I'm 16, ye see).

Alucard788

May 1, 2011
I want the gaebolg from The The Last Remnant.

I'd love to end wars and wreck stuff with a giant metal..penis.

^_^

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
The portal-gravity gun that's hopefully coming soon.

The other item that would be sort of convenient is a hearthstone from WoW, I once had 10 minutes of time to do groceries before I had to get back home, getting to the store took about 5 minutes and shopping took about 3. I was like "I made good time, time to hearthstone". After that I felt very stupid.

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
The Evoker from Persona 3, because I always wanted to release a manifestation of my conscious upon society :p

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Alade said:
The portal-gravity gun that's hopefully coming soon.

The other item that would be sort of convenient is a hearthstone from WoW, I once had 10 minutes of time to do groceries before I had to get back home, getting to the store took about 5 minutes and shopping took about 3. I was like "I made good time, time to hearthstone". After that I felt very stupid.
Immersion, it's awesome when it happens =D

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Plot Armour, like what most protagonist have, chances of dying are pretty low. Unless of course it's a Shin Megami Tensei game.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
hmm... Pikmin swarm. Definitely. I'd find big bugs and stuff and make 'em fight.

Maybe an Ocarina of time? Always fun.
Oh, and Fire Warrior Armor.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
HooterNanny said:

Hah! I can see it now...

Dude is just standing there, looking menacing...Dramatically raises his arm, and a "blade" comes out, oh no! Oh wait, it's a fork...and now he turned around and started eating strawberries with it...

So funny.

thenamelessloser

Jan 15, 2010
Saving, loading and restarting. Dialogue trees with options better written than the stuff I would say. Subtitles. Ability to see my stats on a status screen. Ability to see my experience points to see if I'm actually getting better with something.