Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

ColeMcdoi

Aug 10, 2009
The Aion or WoW- universes, would be nice with some change. Also, the adventures would be more epic because of it...

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i don't care if someone beat me to, if they did? then that person gets a tip of the hat...
anyway. the only thing we could ever want or need from a video game???? LIGHTSABERS ************!

Malo_Tux

Dec 23, 2010
<spoiler=After careful thought>
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/c/a/campanico2/chocobo.jpg

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
Nanosuit from Crysis, the Blades of Chaos/Athena from God of War, Plasmids from Bioshock (yeah I'm aware that using a plasmid can make you insane but eh.)

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
It's already been mentioned, but Samus Aran's fully-upgraded power suit. It's a dozen different items in one. And if taking all the items is cheating, just the basic power suit would be fine - the suit is incredibly modular, and is capable of interfacing with Space Pirate technology not intended to work with it. If the suit can do that, it can probably interface with a lot of our technology, too.

In other words, it would probably be easy to install whatever you wanted. Say, a flamethrower.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
DazBurger said:
Magic... The world would be a so much more interesting place.
hey op you never said we could not pool them together. i would have to say STEAMPUNK now mixed that in with his magic and we have - magic steampunk.

Namewithheld

Apr 30, 2008
If we're talking about table top RPGs as well as video games, I'd say...novas from Aberrant. They're like the X-Men, except instead of being hated and feared, they're media icons and beloved by all! (Until they go insane and cause the Aberrant War, but that was a stupid meta-plot that was stupid. FUCK YOU TRINITY)

If we're talking about video games, I'd say the Mothership from Homeworld. It'd give us hyperdrive, workable fusion power plants, manufacturing capabilities that would boggle your mind, AND ion cannons. Plus, it looks neat!

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
TypeSD said:
Ren3004 said:
A save button. That would come in handy.
That would be so awesome. YOu'd be creating a parallell universe every time you saved though :p
In fact, that's pretty much what the theory of parallel universes is about. Every event, no matter big or small, will be slightly different in other, parallel universes.

Anyway, back on topic: a save button would be nice if you'd get a load button as well. I've been thinking about this. I'm not sure to expect if everyone had this option. I bet crime would increase. Or at least rape. I mean, seriously, I would rape someone if I could reload back for half a day and nothing ever happened. For the lulz.

What I'd like best though, is electric superpowers.

Thunderstorms, twisters, kinetic manipulation, shielding, fast travel, flying, grappling, the thunder drop, sucking peoples' faces. Heck; I might even heal people occasionaly. But I'll mostly reign destruction.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
I would want...Uh. Huh. Um... I have no idea. Maybe...no, that's stupid. What about...? Wait, no, I could just buy that. Those actually exist....[small]poptarts[/small]? I really have no idea. There's just too much awesome. I can't choose.

I guess I could name all of the things that I was talking about, before. That might help me come up with something.

In order:
Akaviri Katana
Glock 20
Ghillie Suit

Yeah, still nothing. Unless I want to buy a ghillie suit, and wish for an M40A3 with an assault scope to go with it.

T51-b powered armour? Nah, impractical.

I seriously have no idea. What about some sort of crystal that emits water? End the world's water crisis before it even picks up with that, eventually. And right now, I'd be able to fill up my water cooler without having to get up and lug it over to the sink, put it in the sink, take off the top, put a funnel in the top, and wait for ten minutes while the painfully slow filtered water tap fills it...

If we're allowed to choose people, I might pick my child character Cassandra from Fallout 3. I've always wanted a little sister. Just too bad that the only sibling I have is a big brother. (Niko voice) Who is also...kind of a dick.

If I'm allowed to choose cheats as long as they're useless, I might choose infinite Fallout 3 bottle caps. That wouldn't be so useless, though, since I'm the meanest genius! I could sell them to collectors. Both those who would want to collect a 1:1 scale, full replica of a Fallout 3 bottle cap, and those that collect bottle caps period. And since they're (Presumably!) made out of solid steel, they could be melted down. No shortage of metal!

But any one of those three. Equal enjoyment. One is fresh water, and eventually averting crisis. One is a person I can even closer than my best mate to. I was always pretty close to my parents, but we (My parents and me) are very different. I'd probably be able to get very close to a sister my age. A best mate is great and all, but nothing beats the bond between kin. And one is a good source of money, and scrap metal will always be on hand.

Hard to choose. Maybe you, the OP, could choose one. Based on parameters, or based on what you think is best.

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
Definitely the control over time that the Prince has in the Prince of Persia. for that, I would need the Dagger of Time. Works for me.

shadeira

May 2, 2011
Alistair from Dragon Age Origins

He is the SWEETEST THING I ever saw in a video game^^

sorry about the fangirlism...

hamasins

Jul 12, 2010
the power suit from crysis.... super speed, super strength, bullet proofness and invisibility i'd be a god..... :3