Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
My vote goes to real life BGM. It would make the world a much more epic place I imagine.

I've considered a portal gun buuuuuuut... You can only shoot at Moon rock right? Then how do we... D'oh well never mind :D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
BrionJames said:
The Enertron from Chrono Trigger. A full night's sleep in a matter of seconds, count me in..."but your still hungry."
Second! Who needs coffee? Just a quick session in that thing, a quick bite to eat and you're good for another extended gaming session.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
a better question is what I would I not want from a video game.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
um...has anybody said "a lightsaber" yet? if not than i want it.

but other choices i would make if offered would be...

an X-wing
a portal gun
a hidden blade ala assassin's creed
or a migic wand from harry potter games

but if only one i want the saber

maxriderules

Mar 26, 2011
Either the portal boots, a save/load function, or whatever it is that lets turn based games protagonists freeze time.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
The Star Forge.

Basically, a gigantic factory in space that can create an infinite fleet, army of droids and other toys to take over the Galaxy. (And everything else...)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
A hearthstone ability so you could go straight back home after work, going to the shops etc.

I'd say teleport but I'd just end up weighing tons or somthing from not walking anywhere :p

LordDarkPhantom

Apr 23, 2011
JWRosser said:
Pokemon, hands down. As long as they were what they're like in the games/anime and didn't start a revolution or anything...

Second would be a Portal gun.
Would you not love an epic war between Humans and Pokémon? Man, that would be some cool shizz.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
Ok, let's be straight up about this.

THE FORCE!!!!!!!

come on you so want the ability to use the force, don't lie