Things in gaming that will never happen

Ryanrulez5

Nov 24, 2010
Heres a little list
1.Nintendo will never stop using old franchises
2.Bethesda will make a good game with none or very little bugs,glitches or crashes
Anyone else care to add to the list?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
A controll were you basically controll everything with your thoughts via a sensor / helmet kinda thing.
It would be awesome to have a helmet with two "googles" visioning the game you're playing and everything you think of happens.
Unfortuanetly I can't see that happening.

Also Mario being ripped, in an official release.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Well...normally I would say what I always say in these threads...but very recently I have been proven wrong by FTL.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Namco/BANDAI will never translate IDOLM@STER
There will never be an Angelic Layer video game

First two I could think of.

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
erttheking said:
Well...normally I would say what I always say in these threads...but very recently I have been proven wrong by FTL.
What is it you'd say? That people will never get games out of Kickstarter or something?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
SaintlyTurkey said:
erttheking said:
What is it you'd say? That people will never get games out of Kickstarter or something?
Nah, I thought that there would never be a ship simulator game.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Gamefreak will never make a Pokémon game with all regions available. Or even a pair of games that doesn't require events that sometimes never happen in your region to complete.

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
There will be a game where you navigate through a pitch black, rodent infested, medieval castle dungeon...

...via SMELL!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
A Halo game centered on the Sangheili and Covenant history in general. A game that explores the rich Halo universe from the opposing perspective and fleshes out the backstory of the Covenant's rise and eventual fall and exploring themes like religious zealotry, church and state, racism and socio-economic class.

The potential for all of that exist in the Covenant side of the Halo story, but sadly while such a game would be amazing there is no way Sangheili as awesome and amazing they are will ever be as marketable as Spartans, which is a shame because I honestly want to see such a game get made but alas, it never will.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
A new Oddworld Sidescroller besides maybe HD remakes. Other then that, I can't really think of anything else I want besides a holodeck, and I bet that wont ever happen.