Things that scare the shit out of you.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Not much actually. Heights make me a lot more careful and slow than usual, spiders tremble at my presence, and snakes are awesome. Clowns are funny, people are pretty much good, and the dark is pretty safe, as long as you know it is.

[sub][sub][sub]Though Mistress's bladed dildo is scary D:[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Sitting home alone a cold winter night with minus 30 degrees Celsius outside and no electricity in the house. My imagination just starts running crazy and my mind is totally fucked.

Blaghman

Apr 4, 2009
trophykiller said:
Blaghman said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Blah Blah Blah
No, it controls what YOU do. Did you know that the man who owned the largest collection of dummies actually died while on his boat with 5 of them. The dummies washed up on shore unharmed... creepy.
Thank you, I am not going to sleep tonight.

LastMondaysHangover

Oct 4, 2010
Bugs & Spiders (Arachnids aren't considered bugs). I seriously hate those things! I believe they were placed on this planet just to give people something to be afraid of. If I see one in my house, I will find the nearest shoe and proceed to smash it!

Apr 29, 2010
Aylaine said:
superbatranger said:
Aylaine said:
When my brakes fail or appear to be failing, like they did a week ago. :/
Wow, I sure hope nothing too bad happened.

After I was mugged, the thought of leaving my house at night put me on edge. Those guys...could have pulled a gun on me. 0.0
A few dents and bruises, but like your situation, I could have hit another car instead of the curb. :O

For living so close to L.A., I have not had a serious incident involving theft. I imagine it's very scary. :eek:
I'm walking to the bus stop, when a guy grabs me, throws me against the wall, and another guy reaches into my pocket and takes my wallet and MP3 player. One of them says "Thanks.", and the other says, "Keep walking or I'll stab you."

Yes, it was scary. Gave me nightmares..

smeghead25

Apr 28, 2009
aquaman839 said:
Prison, mainly because of the rape thing. Oh that keeps me up at night.
We weren't interested in what keeps you 'up'... :p

OT: Umm, spiders. And girls. Well, the ones I like... :p

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Spiders. More specifically, touching spiders. If there's one on the wall then I'm fine. But if I look down and see one on my leg, you will be treated to the spectacle of a six foot male flailing about and squealing like a schoolgirl.

Deep water. If I can't see the bottom, I want nothing to do with it.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Bricks were shat is short order.

Kneel

Jan 5, 2010
Mirrors, seeing something out of the corner of your eye in a dark room. Oh, and being stared at through a medium via which it should be impossible (video camera feed, for example).