Things to Do Instead of Pirates

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
You forgot one important other thing you can do...

Watcha ll 26 episodes of the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

...Or sleep.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
I actually saw Un Chien Andalou on my first day of Year 13 film studies. It made me feels emotions I can't describe but don't want to feel again. It also set the tone for the rest of the year really.

If you're in Britain you could see Jason Statham take a daring career move into a movie where by the looks of things, he's not a God-Like ass kicker, car driver, sex in public place doer and axe dodger and just a very angry cop on a mission with "The Blitz"

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
You know what else you could do? Go watch the Lonely Island video "Jack Sparrow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

Seriously, it's awesome.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
You know what they call soft tortillas where I'm from???
Tortillas.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
MovieBob said:
MovieBob: Things to Do Instead of Pirates

MovieBob has a few suggestions on how you spend your time this weekend, rather than waste it on disappointing swashbucklers.

Read Full Article
Other things you forgot to mention that are infinitely more rewarding then watching this movie you didn't mention.

Watching the grass.

Poking your eyes out.

Giving money to the IRS as charity.

Walking down the most gang filled areas of your local cities while wearing a pink hat.

Hammering that lose nail in with you head.

Self mutulation.

Have fun ;)

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
HankMan said:
Has it really been 28 episodes of the Big Picture already Bob? I wonder when we'll start getting badges for it.

If my inbox is any indication, three months later and all at once.

Herr Wozzeck

Oct 23, 2009
Eh, I dunno about Midnight in Paris. I mean, it's a Woody Allen movie, and I'm not familiar with any of his other--

Wait, did you say Adrien Brody plays Salvador Dali?

SOLD.

Thanks for the tip, Moviebob! =D

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Plurralbles said:
I love chinese burritos!

I am flatout broke though so no LA Noire for me : (
I'm flat out broke, so no Chinese borritos ether, being poor sucks

Ell Jay

Jun 3, 2009
Well, I'm glad you spoiled your opinion on the movie in your column so I don't have to waste time watching your review. Or many in the near future, for that matter.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
It's funny how many people in here blindly follow a stuck up elitist douchebag like MovieBob.

"Wow, you didn't like it? Well, then it MUST be bad!"

Moeez

May 28, 2009
Agree with others, didn't know anything about Midnight in Paris but Adrien Brody as Salvador fucking Dali sold me. Nice to see Woody Allen is back with a funny movie (Whatever Works was good, too).

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Ooooh i thought he was talking about "A Night In Paris"....

Which i haven't seen!!

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
I went to see Cave of Forgotten dreams a couple weeks ago and loved it (then again, it's Herzog so how could I not). The 3d truelly is amazing.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Realitycrash said:
Meh. Weak, Bob. Weak. You're usually much better than this.
Still, Chinese Burritos, eh? Never heard of em, sounds delicious, though.
ie, Eggroll. Just sayin.

Also, I thought the new Pirates was great! Now that they took out Kiera Manly and Orlando Oh-god-I-play-the-same-character-in-every-movie, Pirates hasn't been so good since the first!

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
I'm still going to go see it despite his bad review. Just like how I don't immediately disregard games that Yahtzee doesn't like, I don't discount movies Moviebob doesn't like. While 99% they are right I still prefer to make my own mind up.