Things Yahtzee Likes

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Alright, so we're all familiar with Zero Punctuation. Some of us have seen every episode fifty times, and commonly quote him in everyday conversation (shame on you), while some of us are only vaguely familiar with his imps. All of us know he hates just about everything, but what are some things Yahtzee likes? I guess I should start.

Yellow backgrounds
Branston Pickle
Guns that shoot shurikens and lightning
Killer7
Psychonauts
Triple cunted hookers
Hitting enemies in the crotch

There's plenty more, but that's all I got off the top of my head. How about you, Escapist?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Silent Hill 2. He likes that. He also likes Portal and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
Hook arms, BioShock.

Plenty more, but I'd have to actually think, and- BREASTS THAT ARE ON FIRE! Yep... He likes them.

And now I'd have to think, in order to find them.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i think i remember seeing spiderman 2 (movie game)on his list of good games. i agree, that game was fun.

Zorpheus

Aug 19, 2009
Killing things messily in slow motion (He mentioned in the Fallout 3 review that VATS surprisingly never gets old).

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
He liked No More Heroes... for some reason.

I get the feeling he likes weed.
Just a hunch.

He also likes the Beatles.
But everyone likes the Beatles.

jamescorck

Jan 25, 2010
Portal, Dizzie, Spiderman 2 and the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy?

He also likes Ron Perlman and reading.

Sep 17, 2009
World of Warcraft, we all know he plays it and just because he makes fun of it doesn't mean he doesn't like it. All WoW players make the "no-life, cheetoh fingers, basement dweller" jokes.