Things Yahtzee Likes

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I'm pretty sure he likes Terry Pratchett. And fucking burning dolphins. And he did like inFAMOUS. anything else would just be repeating what everyone else already said.
Oh! and final fantasy up til FFXI.

GreatVladmir

May 25, 2008
LiftYourSkinnyFistsLikeAntennaeToHeaven said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
World of Warcraft, we all know he plays it and just because he makes fun of it doesn't mean he doesn't like it. All WoW players make the "no-life, cheetoh fingers, basement dweller" jokes.
This, paladins are the only ones who are really cheeto fingered basement dwellers.
Here Here! They are, which is why I'm a hunter!

I can honestly say, he might have lied to all of us, and infact loves QTE's and average space marine shooters.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Am I the only one that finds threads like these incredibly creepy?

He's an excellent critic, but I've never understood the fascination with him so many people feel.

Jun 3, 2009
He seems to like sys-op hats.

GLo Jones said:
Am I the only one that finds threads like these incredibly creepy?

He's an excellent critic, but I've never understood the fascination with him so many people feel.
BUT HE'S AN INTERNET CELEBRITY.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
I must ask. Who really gives a shit what a single person thinks about games? You have an opinion, use it!

Jun 3, 2009
sirdanrhodes said:
I must ask. Who really gives a shit what a single person thinks about games? You have an opinion, use it!
The point of game reviews is to (hopefully) hear some objective information about the gameplay peppered with a little bit of personality. I watch his videos for entertainment sake, but I do find his observations to be pretty on point. It's not to find out if a game is "good" or "bad" but to see if it has components which will make it fun for you to play.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Portal, classic rock, Avenged Sevenfold, Painkiller, Marmite, branston pickle, trilby hats, tits, Prince of Persia(the 1st three), web-slinging, Saints Row 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(1), and BATMAN!!!!!!!!!