things you can't stand to hear

Osafune2

Jan 7, 2009
The thing that annoys me most is probably when people say "EPIC" or "RANDOM."

You know, like, "lol random!!1" Its usually idiotic women. Or they say random when they mean spontaneous or unexpected.

People use the word "Epic" to describe the most ordinary things, it gets to me.

"The party last night was so epic!"

*SLAP*

If you're party took place on a replica bouncy castle of the Colisseum in Rome and 20,000 people came and the music was provided by Jesus, then maybe I would let you call it epic.

Also, on Gamefaqs.com when people say "Epic fail" or things like "You fail at life." That really annoys me, just because I don't think Halo 3 is all that good doesn't mean I fail at life.

DarthHK

Jan 3, 2009
Whenever I have to clean up somebody else's mess and they pull out the weakest excuses out of their asses. Honestly, I'm already doing your job for you, at least shut up!

Or pure l33tspeak. I, admittedly was one of those freaks of nature, but eventually realized how idiotic it truly is. Now I cringe at the first sign of "LOL!" that isn't used jokingly by we elitist, grammar-Nazi's.

Scratch that, may I say everything that isn't on my MP3 player? (And half of the things that are...) I would've lost my mind long ago if not for Styx.

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
What always gets me is when people refer to their gaming PCs as "rigs". No idea why, it just does.

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
i more than likely have missed the point of this thread, but i cant stand to hear ppl complaining a lot, high pitched tones and noises, especially foam rubbing against it self

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
I hate it when people think they know English, but type extremely wrong, like this : "Vat aer jew takain abaut?" and what really pisses me off is people saying "Nerd", the word doesn't mean shit today, when all the "Gansters" are using facebook during school and when they get home, day in and day out, and then complain that I use MY computer too much. Get a "real" life and stop saying that you are better than me because you don't think that my interests are cool. You don't like Metal or Rock, that doesn't give me the urge to tell you that you are a lesser human being to me. It just gives me the urge to fuck you up and kill your family after horrible rape, thats all.

Casual Matt

May 8, 2008
bobofdeath9 said:
ToonLink said:
i cant stand it when people tell me how good "Twilight" is...
makes me want to puke...
lol twilight is good! what are you smoking
I for one am open to the possibility that Twilight may be good. It's just doesn't appeal to me. (Or anybody else who isn't a teenage girl, but whatever).

Anyway, Twilight is indeed high up on the list of things people need to shut the fuck up about.

roblikestoskate

Oct 16, 2008
Arrers said:
What always gets me is when people refer to their gaming PCs as "rigs". No idea why, it just does.
It's a nod to Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Just as the Xbox was merely a Halo Machine, the PC's sole purpose in this world is to run the coveted PC-exclusive title Big Rigs.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I hate it when people quote Yahtzee and act like it adds so much weight to their argument...

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
13lackfriday said:
"God helps those who help themselves."

...So basically he doesn't do shit.

That sound you get when you rub balloons.
I'm driven to kill small animals when I hear it.
I have a friend who attributed all of her hard work payoffs/good luck to God.
"Man, I got an A on that test after studying for six weeks straight! God must've helped me!"
It was kind of fucking ridiculous.
Also: The sound of styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam.
Fuck that sound.
Seriously.
Haha yeah, the way I see it religion's primary role (since the Egyptians to the Oscars), has been to strip people of their well-earned accomplishments and credit and bestow them upon mighty, invisible talking heads in a fantastical nother dimension.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
"Calm down" makes me NOT want to calm down.
Any time someone uses a big word trying to look smart... except that the word is completely inappropriate. I remember one comment on a YouTube video (go figure) where someone said, and I quote verbatim: "this vid is tenacious (when i say it it means kool)"

roblikestoskate said:
Arrers said:
It's a nod to Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Just as the Xbox was merely a Halo Machine, the PC's sole purpose in this world is to run the coveted PC-exclusive title Big Rigs.
U R WINNAR!

Albino Ninja

Nov 11, 2007
I love Twilight, or Edward is soooo cute. when people say stuff like that it makes me sad for my entire generation, and angry very angry.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
The people in my family voices trying to tell me what I need to do in life. Most annoying sounds on the planet. Only serves to piss me off.