Things you never got over?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I think this was my third or fourth gf and i was just a terrible bf, whenever she would want to talk to me on MSN I'd just ignore her and play Warcraft 3, I was a fucking terrible bf and she actually liked me, now I just feel forever alone and like I'll never find someone again or it will be months or years from now. I wish I could fix it

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
EA doing to BioWare what George Lucas has done to anything he's ever made.

Ix Rebound

Jan 10, 2012
not kissing the hottest girl in primary school when I should have
hell she was literally asking me to.

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
Something I'll never get over? That would be my parents telling me I was the only thing that made them stay together, unhappy for 16 years...fucking assholes.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
To be honest, last year, some hot girls at my school were having a bra unhooking contest which primarily involved some of my friends. To this day I can't figure out why i didn't join in. Yes this is true.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
One time, when I was 7, a seagull stole my chicken nuggets out of my hands. I hate those birds. Also, some kid stole my Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I hate that kid.

zpaceinvader

Jan 3, 2009
Shawn MacDonald said:
Got a huge character flaw when it comes to holding a grudge. It doesn't matter how much time has passed by, if I hate you, then it's forever. I let this slide with friends and family, but nobody else. This guy that I hated when I got my first job ran into me at the DMV. I remember getting a tap in the shoulder, sure enough it was him. It was weird how he wanted to talk and catch up considering we hated eachother 3 years ago. He didn't like it when I told him to piss off.
Sounds like you have a mild case of borderline personality syndrome

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
all the negative things in my life that I can't get over, I'm mainly not going to talk about, let's just say, I dream about said occurrances still not fun... but something more relatable that I can't get over, is the cancelation of mechwarrior 5, it was in developement and they cancelled it. of course they're making a new online mech warrior from what I've seen. so it's not all bad in the end.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
That I stopped buying Duck Avenger right when they were going to finish an epic arc. Bad move. Also, the fact that I didn't tell off my ex better.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I've had alot of experiences over the years, with many of them being ugly and filled with personal conflict. But... while I used to carry wounds over the long term, they are all pretty much healed by now. Sure, there are a few personal grudges and biases I haven't or won't get over, but those are in the background and never really come up anymore. I used to have very serious problems with being haunted by past events, but now things have gotten much better. Now, I pretty much only deal with present and future concerns, and nothing at the moment is either threatening or a serious enough problem to cause me anxiety or troubled sleep.

For the first time in what seems like ages... I am having a rather peaceful time. :3

Though... I have a feeling that one day one of my old conflicts or personality conflicts will one day come back and rear its ugly head again. But... let them come I say. They can't affect me anymore in any serious way. :3

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
I have a few things, when I was a kid I tried shop lifting a warhammer 40k figure from my favorite gaming store. I got caught, and was kicked out of the store. A few months later the store closed because they "were tired of all the thieves"

I was just a stupid kid of like 10-11 ish back then though but I thought I was the one that caused them to close down. I felt the guilt all the way until I was 16 when I found out they had actually been broken into twice since I left and robbed clean both times. They hated having to rebuild and quit. But to this day I still feel guilty about it, and I probably couldn't steal a stick of gum if I tried do to guilt over it.

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
Fallout: Equestria... sniff

Don't have any outstanding events I haven't gotten over. Although I can that changing soon when my dog finally bites the dust. I've had him for almost 10 years now, sense I was 7.

EDIT: I remembered something that really peeves me when ever I think about it. Back in 10th grade health class we were learning about birth control and abortion. The teacher had the class take a vote on whether or not the class would abort a baby that had an extra chromosome, and whether or not to abort the baby whose parents were cousins, with nothing necessarily wrong with the baby. The majority of the class kept the baby with the extra chromosome, but when the next poll came up most of the kids would rather abort the cousin's child.

In my eyes, they were basically saying that if your parents are cousins, or worse siblings, then your life is forfeit. But if your mentally retarded with 2 normal parents, then you are okay. It really pisses me off that people have such a disregard to the value of life. (But in my mind I think that they are both balls of cells that have no feelings to begin with.) But the notion that someones life is more valuable then someone elses based on their parents sickens me.

Matt9102

Aug 14, 2011
Yui dying in Angel Beats.

I hate myself. Every single time any Girls Dead Monster song comes on my iPod now, I immediately start crying. Dead serious.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I had a Dreamcast at some point between 2000 and, 2006 but I have no idea what happened to it, where it went, etc. I know I didn't trade it in and I had one too-many games to have just misplaced it. I have no idea what happened to it and really want it back...it could very well be in the dungeon we call 'The Basement'.

As for something else that bothers me a lot more, I dumped my high school girlfriend. I had started community college, I was stressed as all hell, I was tempted by new classmates and after having made-out with one I freaked out and dumped my HSGF. Granted, we have been getting into more and more arguments and whatnot and weren't all that compatible to begin with. Anyway, I still feel bad about breaking up with her...also feel bad about getting together with her in the first place since I still (as in, to this day) have a crush on her best friend so there's guilt about that too.